Reviews for There and Back Again
tess chapter 9 . 4/9
magnificent
tess chapter 7 . 4/9
this is my favorite book ever this is the best book ever i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it ssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i can't stop reading it and will be so sad when i finish it i really really really really really really really looooooooooooooovvvvvvveeee it and i don't care if it goes on forever and ever because these are my 2 favorite places in the whole wide world ever i mean i have loved lotr ever since i could ride my bike (literally the day my dad taught me to ride my bike was the day that i first saw lotr) and i have loved hogan's heroes ever since i was able to watch tv i reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo much i can't express myself enough
tess chapter 1 . 4/7
perfect this combines my 2 favorite worlds in one
Fortune Zyne chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
THis was an amazing story! Well done!
Would the HEroes still be alive at the time of the movies though?
IrishDancer chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
To quote Spock, "fascinating."
IrishDancer chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
I can't believe it! You stole a chapter title from Junior Asparagus of VeggieTales? Liked the bit about Boromir talking to the others about having to kill the enemy, and hoping they're evil, and not good men who were drafted.
IrishDancer chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
LOVED the do we have Indians in the woods around Stalag 13 bit!
IrishDancer chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I liked the irony of Frodo wondering if he's dreaming.
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
When I read the summary, I didn't think you could make this work. I was wrong.
KShara Khan chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I think this could go very well with the "One Ring" "Power corrupts and absolut power corrupts absolutely" That is why I beleive that none of the heroes would take the ring!
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
A wonderful, delightful story. I've never actually read LotR, but I did watch the movies, and I read the Hobbit a long time ago, and I love Hogan's Heroes. You manage to combine the two most realistically. I only decided to read this story because the sequel looked interesting, so I'm off to check that out.
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Excellent work. I like how you managed to blend both Lord of the Rings and Hogan's Heroes in a believable way, and I enjoyed your descriptions of the concepts of good and evil, as well as minor discussions of Jesus. :)

The thought of the Ring being tempting to both the Heroes and to the Germans was excellent in my opinion. I'm not sure what would happen if the Nazis found that Ring, and I'm not sure I would want to know. You also did a good job showing how the ring would allow each of the heroes to achieve thier dreams, and yet at the same time, corrupt either the user or the dream, and I thought that was a poignant part of the story. The rescue mission was excellent and seems like it came right out of an episode of Hogan's Heroes.

Very well done. You did wonderful work here.

Thank you for a remarkable story.

- The All Real Numbers Symbol
The Curious Kills chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I've just got to say that I LOVE this story! LOL It had me giggling something fierce! Keep up the great writing, Rose!
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Heh. Awesome story. I especially love the ending with the Hogan's Heroes helping Peter Jackson on accuracy. Pure genius! I only wish I could see the faces of the 'real' Fellowship if they ever happened to come across the movies made of them... heh. hehehhe.
Thomas Mc chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
When I saw a listing for a LotR/HH crossover I didn't think it could be done but I started reading it out of curiosity. I was shocked at how good this story really was and I couldn't stop reading. The characters were dead on and the plot line worked perfectly. This was an excellent piece of work. I will definitely