Reviews for A Moment Like This
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great story! I love the slow but sweet Kacy. :) Great job,keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you. :)
epic.is.what.i.aim.for chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
O.M.G. This was just ... AH-mazing. I seriously love it. I felt like I was watching "deleted scenes" or something. I love Kevin and Macy togther so much. They fit like a perfect glove.

Thank you so much for writing this. I put it in my "favorites" but its really THE favorite. You have a true talent for staying in character. :D
of self chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ahem. I noticed this was marked incomplete. So I'm hoping there will be more tags of a Kevin/Macy nature. :D

Kevin having too much school spirit sounds SO much like him. And Macy saying that she got over JONAS but obsessing over a stain also sounds SO like her. These two are adorable kinds of wacky which makes them perfect.

I also liked the intuitive Nick you threw in along with the slight Joella. The ending was totally cute. Great job and I def wouldnt say no to more. :D
suburbs chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I really enjoyed this all three times I've read it. They were both so sweet in this, and I really liked how Kevin pointed out that he was able to actually admit it was a date unlike his brother.
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was really cute! Although I'm not really a Kacy fan, I think you did a great job with thise. They were really sweet with eachother! :) I decided to review despite being brain dead and needing to go to bed (that rhymes! :O!), so my apologies that this isn't more specific of a review. :) Great job, though!
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Ohh! This is so cute! :D

I really love the little, itty-bitty hint of Nick/Macy. (I guess I'm still a Nacy shipper at heart. :3)

Of course, I also love the Kevin/Macyness. I just love how... simple and sweet it is. :) I can't wait to see more of your stuff.