Reviews for Mewtwo Strikes Back: by Mewtwo
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this this is why no matter what this is my fav. Movie plus they used a sad song i always cry when I watch this movie
Turokmaster chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
nice story. liked the amber2 quote
Miyu chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow, that story was really great! I love Mewtwo and the first movie, and you really did them justice! I think you did an amazing job with Mewtwo psychologically. The way you wrote it from Mewtwo's point of view with his thoughts and feelings make everything he did make sense. It garners sympathy for Mewtwo. By the way, I also really liked the Ambertwo reference. I loved that short. Keep writing!

Signed, Miyu (pronounced mee-you)

"Life is wonderful" )
Unmistakablefear chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Thanks for the review.

To set the record straight, it is a one shot story. There will be

no more future chapters. So keeping the characters "in character" won't

be a problem. Also, making everything all happy isn't my thing so as

far as Raven and Reese wanting to make their lives better and all... what can I say, it's just not interesting to me.

-Black Rose
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
oh this is good...

on another note, thanks for the insite on Wager 1, re-erading it perhaps it is a bit over the top, if you have an idea of how I could tone it a bit... and still hold to the plotline it would be helpfull. my email is posted.

Pax nC
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
heh...I love this fic! Can you 'mail me when you put up 'life is wonderful'?
C.L.O.N.E chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Yep...you got everything rite. GOOD JOB! I'm a Mewtwo lover my self.
Tambleheadmonster chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
NO. NEVER. DIE. YOU KNOW THE BOX THAT SAYS "ANT KILLER" ON IT? IT'S A CANDY BAR. EAT IT. YOU SHOULD NEVER WRITE AGAIN.
Meriah chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Beautiful!

Oh, please start your Ambertwo story? _ She's my favorite anime character! I'll give you a cookie!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Wow. Great job!
Skater chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
THIS WAS EXCELLENT! This story was so good! You really did a good and I look forward to ur next Mew2 writing if ur going 2 make 1!

P.S - Keep up the good work!
MewGal chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Tip here: much too long. Most people wouldn't bother reading all of it, because they already know the story.

Now if they managed to read all the story (like I did) they would realise that it was actually well-written, well-expressed and beatifully done, they would think differently.

P.S.

Another tip...

Make sure that you put chapters separately up. Makes morepeople read them.
mystlady chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Thank you for the encouragement! You're real inspiration! By the way, this is very well done story! I actually had the chance to rent Mewtwo Returns. Unfortunately,it's in VHS tape I couldn't find any DVD. I kinda wished I had borrowed in Blockbuster instead. Although, I was really disappointed with the sequel somehow because it didn't had too much hype in the movie. I got caught the fever when the first movie came out. (Personally, I think it's one of the best out of the three movies) Yeah, I think you should do a remake of "It's a wonderful life" retold in Mewtwo's tale. Great job!