Reviews for All's Fair in Love, War, and Coffee
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Aw, love it! I'm so glad they brought his father into the picture. Hope he shows up again.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Waiting for more.
DeadPigeon chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Fantastic little reveals into their lives. Keep up the great work!
Twisha chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I'm so happy I inspired you! I too, have taken up writing again after years of inactivity and I'm proud to say I just finished my first multi-chapter fic! (It could use some reviews, wink wink.)
Anyway, I liked this one. I haven't seen "Hunt" yet so I don't completely get the middle one but it sounds creepy. I can't wait to re-read this after I watch it. I know the premise though.
I like your little Rick. It sounds just like him, only, you know, little.
Thank you and welcome back!
Twisha chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
These are so cute! I know it's been a long time but I want more.
tridecalogisms chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
haha, awwww, i love these...they're all so cute and adorable, hope you add more to this collection in the future!
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
i love the part with alexis and castle being her rock, so very sweet...and the last few lines of the drabble in this chapter are absolutely amazing!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awww, these are so cute...i love the second drubble, especially when she thinks about his qualities, so sweet!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw! These are all great drabbles! :)
knittingeek chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
These were really wonderful!
Nathan fan chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
It was very interesting how you pulled these 3 together. My favorite part came from the drubble - "Books had brought Rick Castle into her world. Now these books were taking him back out of it." You have nailed some great observations!
Nathan fan chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
YES! YES! YES! You are one of the few people who have brought up the point that Castle has walls just like Beckett. In his mind, he's failed at committed romances and has taken on the carefree playboy identity to survive - except for Alexis, as you pointed out. That's where we still see the real Rick. Great insight into the characters and I love how you are able to show so much in so few words!
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
LMAO! Love these. Tee hee!
December21st chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Very nicely drabbled, dribbled, and drubbled.

It's a writing style that I particularly enjoy, both as a writer and as a reader, and you've done it proud.

Thank you, and keep it up! I hope you write more.
Divamercury chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Those were great! The last two were hilarious! Wonderful work, and I can't wait to see the next ones!