Reviews for Finding Balance
Please continue this amazing story
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 11 . 1/21
I love the story so far. I look forward to Sarah's first fly.
Sirocco River chapter 11 . 1/5
I know you haven't worked on this a long time, but please have mercy and finish it off.
WhyDoesThisWorldHateMeSo chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
My god..This has got to be one of the best thing's i've read in a LONG time. I understand you must be busy or you've stopped writing this story, But i am hoping that you see this, Please when you see fit, continue on, it can't end here, I feel like i myself have fallen in love with Tsu'tey, Please, When you want to, please update, i need more of this amazinf work,

Your's truly,

Ella.
rachael chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
Please continue this story I have fallen in love with it. I need to know what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. Thank you for your time.
fredih chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Hey,
This story has been awesome so far, but please, please update.. I can't say anything positive about it if you just leave it unfinished like that.. So if you read this, please update.. Although it might have been a looooong time..
Raven-Rose-Ravera chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
please update. please please please please!1
Raven-Rose-Ravera chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
So far this is my favorite chapter! I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
I wish you'd finished this! It's really good :)
Korra bishop chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Please update
Patricia chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
I hope u do update one of theses days I love this so far you done great on this !
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
Plzz update
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I love it already!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Please update
APerson chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
Please continue I really want to know more this is a wonderfully written finding and I love it!