Reviews for Finding Balance
VampireAngel99 chapter 11 . 10/18
I love this!
Rose chapter 11 . 9/18
Please continue. This is not s good ending point...lol
GOAL lol chapter 11 . 9/6
Amazing can't wait for then stop chapter!, suggestion, have Sarah slip and almost falls off the cliff but her Koran catches her or somethin. Just a suggestion, but U DO U i think it's an amazin story!¡! Looooove iiiiiiiiiiiit!
Huffpuff chapter 11 . 9/5
GAHHHH BUT U NEVER POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR SARAH TO TAME HER IKRAN ! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH PLZ UPDATE PLZ PLZPLZPLZPZLZPZPPZLZLZPZPZPZPZ UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDDAAAAATTTTEEEEE
Huffpuff chapter 11 . 9/5
OMG I LOVE YOUR WORK . ITS RLLY GOOD . SO UPDATE MORE OF THIS STORY PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPZLPZLZPZPZPZPZPZLZPZLZPZLZPLZZPZPZLZPZP! It's so good and u haven't updated it since 2010! WHAT WHYYYY PLZZZ MORE TSU'TEY AND SARAH ! PLZZZZZZZZ DARLING PLZZZ!
Hufflepuffreader chapter 1 . 9/5
Love your fanfic ! Absolutely amazing work , plz keep it up ! This is my favorite Avatar fic I've ever stumbled upon ! Soooooo ... plz PLZ PLZ UPDATE ! Must have more Tsu'tey x reader ! Smooches !
Leanne chapter 11 . 9/5
Ahh its such a shame you stopped there! Not sure if you are even still on the site but if you are then please update. This feels like just the beginning of a fantastic story. There isnt many stories that i like with Tsu'Tey in but this is definitely one of them ️
I love it please tell me your going to write more. I need this in my life
The story is so beautiful! I love it so much!
The details and the descriptions are so well made, that I do t want to stop reading! Please update! It's such a beautiful story and I want to read more of it!
being-alone chapter 11 . 7/9
please update
Theelo1456 chapter 11 . 7/6
Please update! This story is so good and I can't wait to see sarah tame her ikran and fly for the first time in her own. I also can't wait to se tsu'tey's and Sarah's relationship blossom into something more!carry one with the great and amazing work!
This is such a great story, with all the effort you put into the chapters. I'm excited to see what happens in the future.
Kiwimargarita chapter 11 . 6/29
I really like your story! Please pick it up again!
Sirenix Prime chapter 11 . 6/25
Amazing story! Please update soon!
wolfy7337 chapter 11 . 6/23
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love the story!