Reviews for Friendly Fire
ParLa chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Nice :) I liked the implication that their relationship might be (or is) less than strictly professional. In a lot of fanfictions, you don't get to see much insight into Casey and Sarah's relationship, so this was refreshing. I didn't think of it before, but you're absolutely right; after working with her for so long, Casey would be at least a little concerned about hitting Sarah on accident. I think you captured both of them - and their emotional nuances - perfectly. The dialogue was another strong point; you managed to get them to say what you wanted without taking them out of character.
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I think you captured Casey's and Sarah's relationship perfectly. Some fic writers see both characters, but especially Casey, as too unemotional. But as much as he tries to bury his "lady feelings", much of what Casey does is because of his emotional attachment to his partners and his government. And his allegiance is in that order, which is why when forced to choose between them, he'll back Sarah and Chuck up at the risk of his career, as he did in Barstow trying to liberate Stephen Bartowski. And as tightly controlled as Casey is, there are going to be fissures in his emotional walls, as there were when he needed to assure himself that Sarah was really unharmed after his shot.

Really this is a superb snapshot of Sarah and Casey's more-than-a-working-relationship. I think you've really captured the nuances of their trust and dependence on one another. Great job!
Kimmy chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was an absolutely great missing scene, it really does justice to the characters and their relationship to each other. Thanks so much, there aren't enough stories about our two favorite handlers.