Reviews for Let It Rain
Dreamflyer8 chapter 1 . 4/3
I love this story- I have re-read it multiple times :)
LittleShadowGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love this! Sweet and insightful and just... yeah. :)
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was pretty good one shot. I really like it and you're a good writer as well. Great job. "Ro, sometimes you just have to let it rain. And that's okay.'" My favorite line, and when talking about Ororo, it was a bloody brilliant line. Good job, very well done.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww that was a sweet story. Loved it!
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So, I read the sequel (of sorts) before this one. I loved this one, too. (:

I'm a huge Rogan shipper, so I was a little giddy inside at the end when he came to comfort her and lead her inside. But, what I loved most about this fic is how you pointed out the fact that Storm clearly had more important things to do, things that, as a leader, she should have been worried about rather than Rogue. But, Rogue came to her mind first. That's what always made Storm an exceptional leader in the comics, and that's what I'm sure made her a spectacular leader after the Professor's death in the movies.

And she's right: It is okay to let it rain.

Thank you for sharing this fic with us. (:
tina theSlytherin chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
great story!

I hated when in the movie Storm got all angry at Rogue and everybody else about the Cure, and this has a very nice atmosphere of friendship and understanding and it gives the movie scene a somewhat different feeling.

I dont know if you could really understand what i meant. sometimes I confuse even myself.

...anyway, it was a very nice one-shot!
shejams chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I enjoyed reading this very much. It was beautifully written and it really touched my heart.

It is also nice to see a Storm/Rogue friendship story. I don't think there are enough of them.

Good job and I look forward to more of your work.
Michirulove110 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really like the start of this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very well written! You painted the characters as real people, and the tale touched my heart.