Reviews for Naruto: Chaos Rising
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/21
I hope Naruto does something that he could never do in the canon because in the original story Sasuke was redeemed but he deserved to get punished for his deeds.
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 8/7
uhmmm Well, i think you need to improve the details departament of your writing skill, because that while the fic may look interesting, the lack of details makes it look rather bland... because its mostly the characters action followed by the dialogues with little details to complement everything that happen either inside of the minds of the characters (before they speak, think about something, to make a decision, etc) , whatever is surrounding them (like the terrain, location, weather, Flora, fauna, etc) or their action ( facial expressions, body lenguage, stances, etc.)

Remember, this isnt manga or anime so you have to describe all those things to the readers and not took something for granted thinking that the readers knows x, y, or z to skip write certain things.

An advise, you should see others profesional works like some Light Novels or western books to see how they structure everything in their stories and how many info they put on them. Take for example the Harry Potter books, those books are awful descriptives about everything that happen around without sparing any words even to describe background in which everything happen going down until the last detail to give the readers an acurate look of the world that they imagined.

well that is.
Sorry good writing but a couple things bugged me that a lot if time or space travel naruto fanfiction does try to make naruto look smarter than he is and trying to force it with bad dialogue or random nonsense Gravity stretches time is a theory not space which is the absence of matter and means there is nothing to stretch but ok that could be changed one day but the notes by the rikudo? So he took the time to write a parallel dimension theory paper that survived thousands of years and naruto memorized
Please do not take offense it is well written so far this is just a peeve for me because a couple stores that I like did this and it has ruined it for me when over done
There are a few things I want to get off my chest.
1) Fights are inconsistent, well actually the plot is a jumble, its literally fight fight fight. And a twinge of love story. But suddenly Naruto does something. The idea of the story is fine but the planning is well, bad.

2) Naruto's power lvl is a mess. He's suddenly powerful and then he's weak and feeble some other time. Like he was able to easily defeat Thrall by going behind him in a blink of an eye. So why did he not so that to the demons. Instead of throwing chakra everywhere, indeed it is cool but its impractical.

3) AU inserts, like a few is fine but there was too much. It breaks from immersion. Also song lyrics, not a big fan if those anyways.

4)Naruto still acts like a impatient child, hes a grown adult for pity sake. He rushes off into battle, without listening to his superiors. Quite frankly he has been at war for, I think it was 3 years and ge still haven't learnt the virtues of being patient and listening to his superior.

5) Harem wtf - I depise harems, it should have been one choice, Lina or Jaina. One of them should of died in battle (Lina would have been the best option). Lina would have scarified herself like what Hinata did. Pwah, wasted potential.

6) Naruto generally being powerful as heck, no wait your making World of Warcraft seem, well weak. And the Ninja Nations are insanely powerful. To be honest I would have wanted Naruto to be on, well Thralls lvl or Varian

7)Character development plz - not naruto wrecking Azeroth with his rasengans.

Anyway Time for the good points _

Good idea for a story, I think this is one of the more well written Naruto/WoW crossovers. I really like the idea of the war and gah the exciting oart where Kakashi and the crew unites with Naruto. Narutos epic kill with rasenshuriken (even though it was impractical) there is so much potential to be had just a few minor changes would be good.

Sorry if this seem too negative, but critique helps the writer grow _
(As of reviewing I'm on chapter 22)

Ja ne!
To be honest with you, I really despise OverPowered Naruto fan fictions. I guess what kept me intrigued is the plot and structure. What would have been better is that Naruto was on well Thrall/Jaina ect power levels. Naruto is just wiping the floor with WoW characters. I was happy to see the Kakashi, Sakura, Neji, Shikamaru and Tenzo joining in the story. It was a nice mix to the story. Harem with Lina and Jaina though... Not my thing.

I guess the stories flaws is up the personal perference, the story was well-written but Naruto was just too op for it to be enjoyable. Good plot and character development but a thing got me noticed that he has rinnegan but hes only got 3 infinities. If memory serves me correct that rinnegan supposedly have 5 infinities.

Anyway good story!
Ja ne!
KizoAnimefan01 chapter 43 . 4/15
When are you going to start the wow storyline also please dont take away any of the girls...pweaty pwease?
JustumFex chapter 15 . 4/1
The quintessential druid - people who harness the vast powers of nature to preserve balance and protect life- Malfurion Stormrage not knowing what nature energy is? What the fuck. Him, the one person in all of Warcraft with the greatest control over nature - with 10000 years worth of experience- needing training from a 800 year old toad? Bull shit! I'm sorry sir, but you clearly don't know anything about WoW if you think this possible- even if your knowledge is a few years old.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/15
Excellently done first chapter, truly unique.
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Cool. Had to review where credits due.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I see a wonderful opportunity here for Sylvanas to avoid becoming Forsaken as well as find true love. Oh how I hope she is spared from her original fate!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
i think you have a good concept, but badly constructed, the way you have Naruto makes him look so weak, considering hes insanely powerful in your story.

Hirashin-Kurama-Rinnegan-apparently 4 elements so far.

Seriously dude, he should've just made 200 ish clones and run in and killed everything withing seconds, faster if he used Hirashin.

Hell, he could probably just have flew up in the sky and kill them all with Shinra tensi.

Im sorry poking holes in your story, but its really does bother me when people make a person strong, but make him weak in action because the author cant seem write action very well.

Otherwise good, neat plot, weird romance though, adults blushing and teasing each other of liking Naruto, i mean i dont quite understand why Jaina jsut didnt say yes hes attractive, but i dont know him, instead she imitate a anime school girl, I dont know, its just weird.
Arrram chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
I completely agree with everything dammyd said.
I also don't like that you made a harem out of this; you should have at least said so from the start
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I see since this is my first time reading such a fic because I know Naruto but not Warcraft but Jaina is a sorceress but I wonder how strong is she really.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
even if this story is complete i am still going do some reviews.

I like Naruto/Warcraft x over and not including this story as i only just started it my fav up to this date is "The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning by General Grievous" the sequel not so much as it started mixing way to much of each world so i quit reading it before the auther stoped with the updates in 2009.

Naruto getting the Rinnegan is not really unique but i like it regardless, and him gaining all of the memories and techniques which would a heck of a lot because of how old Nagato was he would have learn a lot of Jutsus from all 5 natures plus sealing and even maybe even some genjutsu if he was able get his Chakra control to a good level.

right after the the time skip and before Sasuke showed up would have been the perfect place on some commentary on the what has happened in the last 3 years of the war i will grant you that not much was published at that time so not a big deal. It is also a good place on how he had developed in those 3 years , what did he learn? Did he refine what he already knew? did his Taijutsu get to the point where he actually has a real style and not embarrassing himself.

His fight with Sasuke was a bit brief but as it was the catalyst to get him transported sway to another world it can be overlooked.

I hope Sasuke was not transported to the same world as Naruto he needs to be completely free of his old world.
now for Jaina Proudmoore you need give a brief description of her of what she looks like for those that do not know warcraft that well and what she is waring, and the same for Naruto on his changes, well that could go for about any one who is introduced in the story and has some sort of change during the story.

Him appearing Jaina Proudmoore just like that is a bit to simple, not if she was doing some sort of magic that may have attracted him to her then that would make some seance , or if he appeared right in from of as she was bathing in a lake that would add some comedy to it lol.

there should have been a bit more of a language barrier, they should have not been able to speak the same language if there from different Dimensions.

He recovered a bit to quickly in my opinion but that is just a minor thing.

I would say he accepted he was in a different Dimension but you did somewhat had him think it out. He opened up a bit to quickly to her even for Naruto.

I would say is OOC but getting Nagato memories and 3 years of War and being on the front line of said war can change you, or so i am told on the last part.

Jumping out of window when he was hungry , he is still a show off lol

that was a good demonstration between him and Lina