Reviews for Naruto: Chaos Rising
yesboss21 chapter 1 . 3/4
Can Naruto still talk to kurama?
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Not a story for me, its just odd to me, Naruto is clearly strong enough to wipe the floor with anything in Azeroth thats not a God or something, and yet you keep him weak while fighting weak opponents, like youre trying to make things more interesting, and blaming it on things like overkill etc etc.
Things like that truly annoys me, if you wanted it to be more interesting fights, you should have sent him to Azeroth when he was at that level, and make him work his way up tot he level you want him on, not send a Sclass Army killer and have him act like an Aclass mehkiller.

You dont use a sword to cut your food, you used a knife.

But that is all my personal problem, some people might like the who God playing peasant thing, im merely not one of them.

About your story overall tho, its a decent base plot, you can clearly see where its heading and thats something I like, you do however tend to do illogical things, like having Sasuke randomly show up, kill a couple of dudes, banter with Naruto and then have him being a good sport and tell Naruto that he was going to get stronger so Naruto could better prepare. Seriously, their Ninja, why in hell would they tell their enemies what they were doing? not only that go out of there way to do so? he had no business being there to begin with...
Another thing is your obvious force Romance thing, youre trying to put things were there isnt anything to put, I dont mind romance, but you are forcing it, come back it after theres actually been some development, not have Lina randomly tease naruto of falling for Jaina during mealtime, it makes no sense, and having Jaina blush like that? really? do you honestly think women of this calibre would act like 12 year old girls of our world?

Summary, good base plot, not that good side plot, and very childish romance in an era of war, and odd teenage girl-mentality insertion in women of war.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
I hope Naruto does something that he could never do in the canon because in the original story Sasuke was redeemed but he deserved to get punished for his deeds.
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
uhmmm Well, i think you need to improve the details departament of your writing skill, because that while the fic may look interesting, the lack of details makes it look rather bland... because its mostly the characters action followed by the dialogues with little details to complement everything that happen either inside of the minds of the characters (before they speak, think about something, to make a decision, etc) , whatever is surrounding them (like the terrain, location, weather, Flora, fauna, etc) or their action ( facial expressions, body lenguage, stances, etc.)

Remember, this isnt manga or anime so you have to describe all those things to the readers and not took something for granted thinking that the readers knows x, y, or z to skip write certain things.

An advise, you should see others profesional works like some Light Novels or western books to see how they structure everything in their stories and how many info they put on them. Take for example the Harry Potter books, those books are awful descriptives about everything that happen around without sparing any words even to describe background in which everything happen going down until the last detail to give the readers an acurate look of the world that they imagined.

well that is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Sorry good writing but a couple things bugged me that a lot if time or space travel naruto fanfiction does try to make naruto look smarter than he is and trying to force it with bad dialogue or random nonsense Gravity stretches time is a theory not space which is the absence of matter and means there is nothing to stretch but ok that could be changed one day but the notes by the rikudo? So he took the time to write a parallel dimension theory paper that survived thousands of years and naruto memorized
Please do not take offense it is well written so far this is just a peeve for me because a couple stores that I like did this and it has ruined it for me when over done
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
There are a few things I want to get off my chest.
1) Fights are inconsistent, well actually the plot is a jumble, its literally fight fight fight. And a twinge of love story. But suddenly Naruto does something. The idea of the story is fine but the planning is well, bad.

2) Naruto's power lvl is a mess. He's suddenly powerful and then he's weak and feeble some other time. Like he was able to easily defeat Thrall by going behind him in a blink of an eye. So why did he not so that to the demons. Instead of throwing chakra everywhere, indeed it is cool but its impractical.

3) AU inserts, like a few is fine but there was too much. It breaks from immersion. Also song lyrics, not a big fan if those anyways.

4)Naruto still acts like a impatient child, hes a grown adult for pity sake. He rushes off into battle, without listening to his superiors. Quite frankly he has been at war for, I think it was 3 years and ge still haven't learnt the virtues of being patient and listening to his superior.

5) Harem wtf - I depise harems, it should have been one choice, Lina or Jaina. One of them should of died in battle (Lina would have been the best option). Lina would have scarified herself like what Hinata did. Pwah, wasted potential.

6) Naruto generally being powerful as heck, no wait your making World of Warcraft seem, well weak. And the Ninja Nations are insanely powerful. To be honest I would have wanted Naruto to be on, well Thralls lvl or Varian

7)Character development plz - not naruto wrecking Azeroth with his rasengans.

Anyway Time for the good points _

Good idea for a story, I think this is one of the more well written Naruto/WoW crossovers. I really like the idea of the war and gah the exciting oart where Kakashi and the crew unites with Naruto. Narutos epic kill with rasenshuriken (even though it was impractical) there is so much potential to be had just a few minor changes would be good.

Sorry if this seem too negative, but critique helps the writer grow _
(As of reviewing I'm on chapter 22)

Ja ne!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2016
To be honest with you, I really despise OverPowered Naruto fan fictions. I guess what kept me intrigued is the plot and structure. What would have been better is that Naruto was on well Thrall/Jaina ect power levels. Naruto is just wiping the floor with WoW characters. I was happy to see the Kakashi, Sakura, Neji, Shikamaru and Tenzo joining in the story. It was a nice mix to the story. Harem with Lina and Jaina though... Not my thing.

I guess the stories flaws is up the personal perference, the story was well-written but Naruto was just too op for it to be enjoyable. Good plot and character development but a thing got me noticed that he has rinnegan but hes only got 3 infinities. If memory serves me correct that rinnegan supposedly have 5 infinities.

Anyway good story!
Ja ne!
AbyssDragon the King of Hell chapter 43 . 4/15/2016
When are you going to start the wow storyline also please dont take away any of the girls...pweaty pwease?
JustumFex chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
The quintessential druid - people who harness the vast powers of nature to preserve balance and protect life- Malfurion Stormrage not knowing what nature energy is? What the fuck. Him, the one person in all of Warcraft with the greatest control over nature - with 10000 years worth of experience- needing training from a 800 year old toad? Bull shit! I'm sorry sir, but you clearly don't know anything about WoW if you think this possible- even if your knowledge is a few years old.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Excellently done first chapter, truly unique.
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Cool. Had to review where credits due.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
NARUTO LOOK OUT! THE SNAKE PEDOPHILES FAVORITE BOYTOY IS COMING FOR YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I see a wonderful opportunity here for Sylvanas to avoid becoming Forsaken as well as find true love. Oh how I hope she is spared from her original fate!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
i think you have a good concept, but badly constructed, the way you have Naruto makes him look so weak, considering hes insanely powerful in your story.

Hirashin-Kurama-Rinnegan-apparently 4 elements so far.

Seriously dude, he should've just made 200 ish clones and run in and killed everything withing seconds, faster if he used Hirashin.

Hell, he could probably just have flew up in the sky and kill them all with Shinra tensi.

Im sorry poking holes in your story, but its really does bother me when people make a person strong, but make him weak in action because the author cant seem write action very well.

Otherwise good, neat plot, weird romance though, adults blushing and teasing each other of liking Naruto, i mean i dont quite understand why Jaina jsut didnt say yes hes attractive, but i dont know him, instead she imitate a anime school girl, I dont know, its just weird.
Arrram chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
I completely agree with everything dammyd said.
I also don't like that you made a harem out of this; you should have at least said so from the start