Reviews for Naruto: Chaos Rising
I see a wonderful opportunity here for Sylvanas to avoid becoming Forsaken as well as find true love. Oh how I hope she is spared from her original fate!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 9/13
i think you have a good concept, but badly constructed, the way you have Naruto makes him look so weak, considering hes insanely powerful in your story.

Hirashin-Kurama-Rinnegan-apparently 4 elements so far.

Seriously dude, he should've just made 200 ish clones and run in and killed everything withing seconds, faster if he used Hirashin.

Hell, he could probably just have flew up in the sky and kill them all with Shinra tensi.

Im sorry poking holes in your story, but its really does bother me when people make a person strong, but make him weak in action because the author cant seem write action very well.

Otherwise good, neat plot, weird romance though, adults blushing and teasing each other of liking Naruto, i mean i dont quite understand why Jaina jsut didnt say yes hes attractive, but i dont know him, instead she imitate a anime school girl, I dont know, its just weird.
Alexx94 chapter 3 . 7/14
I completely agree with everything dammyd said.
I also don't like that you made a harem out of this; you should have at least said so from the start
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/22
I see since this is my first time reading such a fic because I know Naruto but not Warcraft but Jaina is a sorceress but I wonder how strong is she really.
potterfanforever chapter 1 . 2/4
even if this story is complete i am still going do some reviews.

I like Naruto/Warcraft x over and not including this story as i only just started it my fav up to this date is "The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning by General Grievous" the sequel not so much as it started mixing way to much of each world so i quit reading it before the auther stoped with the updates in 2009.

Naruto getting the Rinnegan is not really unique but i like it regardless, and him gaining all of the memories and techniques which would a heck of a lot because of how old Nagato was he would have learn a lot of Jutsus from all 5 natures plus sealing and even maybe even some genjutsu if he was able get his Chakra control to a good level.

right after the the time skip and before Sasuke showed up would have been the perfect place on some commentary on the what has happened in the last 3 years of the war i will grant you that not much was published at that time so not a big deal. It is also a good place on how he had developed in those 3 years , what did he learn? Did he refine what he already knew? did his Taijutsu get to the point where he actually has a real style and not embarrassing himself.

His fight with Sasuke was a bit brief but as it was the catalyst to get him transported sway to another world it can be overlooked.

I hope Sasuke was not transported to the same world as Naruto he needs to be completely free of his old world.
now for Jaina Proudmoore you need give a brief description of her of what she looks like for those that do not know warcraft that well and what she is waring, and the same for Naruto on his changes, well that could go for about any one who is introduced in the story and has some sort of change during the story.

Him appearing Jaina Proudmoore just like that is a bit to simple, not if she was doing some sort of magic that may have attracted him to her then that would make some seance , or if he appeared right in from of as she was bathing in a lake that would add some comedy to it lol.

there should have been a bit more of a language barrier, they should have not been able to speak the same language if there from different Dimensions.

He recovered a bit to quickly in my opinion but that is just a minor thing.

I would say he accepted he was in a different Dimension but you did somewhat had him think it out. He opened up a bit to quickly to her even for Naruto.

I would say is OOC but getting Nagato memories and 3 years of War and being on the front line of said war can change you, or so i am told on the last part.

Jumping out of window when he was hungry , he is still a show off lol

that was a good demonstration between him and Lina
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 1/28
the battle had some odd bits... such as, Naruto got all the way to having a Rasengan 'inches' from the death knight's face without a reaction, then the DK can react before it hits him? no.
firetemplar415 chapter 43 . 11/9/2014
Really enjoyed the story! Cant wait for the sequel of it!
Jerald chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Immensely awesome read. I enjoyed it front to end, to the point I went back to play FT again. The minor inconsistencies made from Naruto's wake made it a great read. 9.9/10!
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
And of course he tells his life story to the 1st stranger he meets.
triangleaznman chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Also you said Dragon Slave is a fire spell... well it isn't... not really. Since dota Lina is based off of Slayers Lina, DS (dragon slave) is actually the energy blast using the energy from a pact with a very powerful demon Lina knows ie. the incantations she uses in the anime. So her real most powerful spell in not only dota and the anime is Laguna blade since it is a spell in the anime that uses the energy of the lord of nightmares the mother of all chaos, demons, and ect ect, or aka "the baddest bitch in all the universe" and in using it summons her to the realm the spell is being used. Also it can potentially summon her via possessing the caster and be all powerful.
triangleaznman chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Just so you know the Lina Inverse from Dota IS based on the Lina Inverse from Slayers. It is obvious by the spells they both share: dragon slave (obviously) and Laguna blade (english is ragna blade but japanese pronounce it in "Raguna Brayduu" [the enunciation of R or L are the same in japan and korea making a RL sound] meaning it obviously Laguna blade
plums chapter 43 . 9/14/2014
I'll be blunt and say i REALLY didn't like the sudden first person view in this newest chapter.

Also, i thought the way you'd handled Sylvanas was extremely well done. Balance-wise, i thought it could've handled 4 people, especially since I felt that it was Mei who got left by the wayside, and not Sylvanas.
chm01 chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
well, since league is basically going to eliminate the institute of war and the summoners from the lore things are going to get interesting for any writer of that fandom.