Reviews for Ratings out of Ten
I dislike Rory/Amy too but I dont dislike Rory. I think he was a nice companion especially since I've watched all the old series episodes to and saw Ian Chesterson.
Coolstar422 chapter 10 . 1/20
April 22nd is my birthday ~
Coolstar422 chapter 1 . 1/20
"I'm not sure how many chapters there'll be, but oh well!" *looks at the words count, then at the chapter count and sighs* God damn it, was the 69 intentional?! No that I have a problem with it, I think it's very funny.
ice chapter 40 . 8/30/2015
You do realize that river/doctor is essentially amy/doctor-ish in the sane way nessie/jacob is essentially bella/jacob ...wait that means that Steven Moffat...STOLE OFF TWILIGHT

you write a great story
Salazar sophie chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Normally I only ship river and the doctor but I'm enjoying this
Salazar sophie chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
This is cute
Rubix44 chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
I have a lot to say, but I'm tired, so I'll sum it up in three words: I LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
A Wallace and Gromit fridge magnet! XD yes!
thelostgirlfoundherhome chapter 68 . 9/28/2014
I loved this story so much that I've finished it within two days. One of the best eleven/Amy stories I've read. Honestly, I can't wait for the sequel :)
mark.luff1 chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
I cry, it's sooooooo sad!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 46 . 3/15/2014
LOL! Holy Jack!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Jack? I bet it's Jack.
adorkablealyssa chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
Hey I just wanted to let you know that a girl used the name heartreeps in her fanfiction. The storys called the impossible girl daughter.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
As interesting as I find your story idea, I think you're making this a little too twilight to make this a truly good story. The whole, I want you, I don't want you thing the Doctor has going on kind of disgusts me and seems too much like the much appraised vampire, Edward Cullen. The characters are developed very well, and the story is well written, but the actual storyline isn't really captivating and original enough to retain interest. Regardless, thank you for having the courage to put your story out here.
ellierosewrites chapter 38 . 12/30/2013