Reviews for Picture Prompt Challenge
caww chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
What a reief it was Rosalie and Emmett.

I'm glad that she found a place to do her artwork. What a surprise getting the towel that way. The best part-of course.. with Charlie's help, Emmett found her, and told her his feelings.

great writing.

caww
beignet chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I 3 you!
newmoonaholic chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
You ended it there? Gah! I was so sucked in! Amazing as always hun! You are SO the master! And thanks for the sentiment. I appreciate it! Thanks for all you do. You amaze me! :)
Burntcore chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Loved it... even w/o the pictures, I was able to visualize well. Great job, BB!
caww chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I'm glad Edward and Bella married.

Wonderful that Rosalie and Emmett became their friends this way.

What a relief that Edward is back for Bella.

Thanks for sharing the environment of the loved one left behind and the one that came back from war.

caww
Burntcore chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Wow, that was amazing. Loved it BB
JenJen31 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! My heart hasn't stopped pounding LOL!
newmoonaholic chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Dang girl! What exactly don't you like about it? I found it brilliant! My heart was in my throat from start to finish, and I was nearly in tears when she got the telegram. You brought these characters to vibrant life in such a short amount of time. And that is why I continue to bow at your feet and worship your awesomeness! There is none greater! ;)
JenJen31 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
This might be one of my favorite stories from you. That was brilliant.
CdrIvanova chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Wonderful story!
sessahhh chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
No reason to fret. This was beautifully written. I think it's my favorite prompt to date. It made me cry. Great, great job. Beta'd or unbeta'd, it was fantastic.
sessahhh chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
That was a wonderful surprise ending. I didn't get to see the picture but I'm envisioning the forest and water and her red dress and ballet shoes. I was thinking the scene felt oddly familiar to Dirty Dancing so that was kind of funny. Good job.
bookluver93 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
wow that was really sad. I was glad to see they were reunited in the end but it has me in tears. Great pictures and story :)
Abstractly Sydney chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
i REALLY LOOOOOOVED this chapter! 3 :D
Hope4more chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Loved this one shot...would love for it to continue. Understand if you don't. Very gut wrenching, I really...really can't wrap my brain around something like that. Glad I haven't ever been in that situation. I was holding my breath to make sure he wasn't dead.

Thanks for sharing.