Reviews for Picture Prompt Challenge
Burntcore chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Aww, how sweet. I was wondering how you would be able to combine both of those pictures. Good job!
caww chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
another great one.

I loved the expression he's the man of her dreams.

What a dream! cute and made me smile.

thank goodness she pushed the button...wouldn't want to have that wet dream.

TrulyOutrageous chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Awesome! I have dreams like that but unfortunately I don't wake up from them with the guy next to me.
EnB4EVER chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
All I can say is... WOW! I need to find a new word because that seems to be all I tell u when I read these... But it's true... I'm speechless each time... What a beautiiful visual u painted... I felt like I was there watching it happens... And that is so rare for me.. I can normally feel the emotion but for someone to transport me there through their writing is just AMAZINZG! Thank you :)
Hev99 chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
I love this one so much! Anything that uses Dirty Dancing is automatically WIN in my book! Luff ewe Weezy sister!
sessahhh chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I love me some vampire hunting! Great job. Very sensual description of the act.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I was wondering how you were going to incorporate the piano keys. This was very good. There was such an interesting story behind the prompt. It really shows that you took the time to figure out something to write, and not just the obvious.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
So expressive. Great job. You could really feel her desperation.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Very sweet. I liked the picture prompt. Great job.
Burntcore chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Aww, thanks for the welcome! Great chapter :)
Merina Green chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Lovely picture...
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Like it!
ARFess96 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
So beautiful. I cannot imagine that kind of loss but it is true that all the material crap can be replaced. Thank goodness no one was hurt. Wonderful story.
EnB4EVER chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
I'm starting to get a little freaked out.. How can u & I see similar things in these pictures.. I have to tell you that this specific one was very very emotional for me. I had a good friend loose everything but her wedding dress & a blanket I made for her first born in a fire. My husband is a volunteer firefighter & sees the destruction it can cause first hand.. My biggest fear in life is that I will be in a fire & that I won't be able to get out.. My hubs always tells me that the first thing to do if a fire breaks out is to GET OUT! Then is so destructive but your life is worth more than grabbing a few posessions.. Luckily my friend and her family wasn't hom. When their fire broke out.. They were safe... Edward was right... Posessions no matter the sentimental value can be replaced... Memories are with us until we die & life is the most precious thing we have.., thanks again for writing this amazing one shot... Until next Thursday... :)
bendingmirrors chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
This is another wonderful breath of fresh air! You have such a vivid imagination, and a great way of translating that into words for us to devour. Loved the way you used these pictures, they were so bold and you have reflected that with the nightmares and small glimpse of a world you've created. These picture prompts are great fun!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »