Reviews for Picture Prompt Challenge
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I was not able to see the picture at the blogspot, but this one shot was really good.
susayq chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Gah. You know what you've done, don't you? You've sent me to the website to see the pic and I realized that you're sharing this writing space onthe blog with others who have different pictures and now I have to read theirs as well...when will I ever have time to do anything other than read? ;0)

I liked what you wrote here. Do you know what I thought of though when I saw the pic? I thought of your Bella in TGUTB when Kate showed up as the guys were playing football. Yeah, I know, no guys playing football and she was alone, but that is what I thought of. You have infiltrated my mind ;0)

CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow how sad but very well written. Tthank you
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Good stuff! I like it.
EnB4EVER chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I loved this first installment..It's amazing how you were able to write this from the picture.. It was beautiful. I am interested to see where this "experiment" goes...
Jacky-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow that was sad! I almost started crying, and I'm at work, so that wouldn't be good. Then again I shouldn't be reading at work right? Well the college is almost empty so I have to occupy my time somehow.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love one shots. A glipse, and out. Thanks for letting us peek in on Bella's moment of grief.
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I went to the blogspot and read this there.

Breathtaking, heartbreaking and poetic.

I think I may need to stalk your stories...

stalking you would just be wrong, and expensive since I live in Germany...but I am stalking your writing now... definitely.

83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6