Reviews for The Familiar Stranger
Windflower chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Amazing story, most thrilling and very well written. I hope you'll continue!
hqiongmei chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Why does Rukia has being told that her husband had been died?
casualtyofwar chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Amazingly epic with a great twist and cliffhanger ending for this chapter!
gaaralover1989 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
so...ichigo didnt die when rukia stabbed him? how did he forget his memories?
unknownTM chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Yes thiz is about what was happened b4 this quince/ichigo reborn..

That central 46 told rukia she could save him by stab her zanpakuto through his body.. So she did it.. In my opinion.. Ichigo's only lost his shinigami power , not his hollow power.. And what keep him alive .. I'm not that sure but maybe it was because his hollow power.. Or smthg like kidou or thingy that central 46 used to prevent ichigo dead permanently.. So they can take many advantages from ichigo and the story start

(Sorry,,bad grammar.. I don't like grammar though hope you can understand)

Nice.. (It's all I can say.)
majindra chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
PLease clear it up I am excitedly lost lol
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
It seems like the story is losing it's original path. The whole ninja/assassin thing was great! The whole reincarnation thing was cool, like Rukia killing him every time she found him.

I really liked your story. But the recaps are out of order and the first chapter had nothing to do with the anime so I assumed it was AU. Is it?

Anyway, I hope it goes back to the present time, with the current Ichigo and all that.

I like the story, but right now I'm kinda lost on where you're trying to take it.
Rukes chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I don'y really understand how this came after chapter three. Is it what had happened it was a good chapter please Update.
PikaDigi chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I don't quite get what happened, did Rukia just kill him? If so, how come Ichigo opened his eyes and all. Why would she kill him just to scream about it 5 seconds later? Would you mind explaining to me please as I am very confused.

Also, the part after she killed him was very good, the words made me feel as if I just killed someone I loved myself. It's not a nice feeling, but i thnk it's every writer's dream to make the reader feel the emotions you are trying to express here. SO success for you!
Violentkitty chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
ok...I REALLY like this story...will there be more? lol
Dragonsmaiden66 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
_ i really liked this chapter, looks like things got steamy in this chapter haha :) also i really liked the name yo came up with for ichigo's son :) ahh you left us with a cliffy :) haha please update soon!
Dragonsmaiden66 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Wow... just wow this chapter was really good. i look forward to more updates :)
Jess chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Cool chapter. Sorry for questioning the chronology of your story. I kinda felt that not defining the timeline detracts from the story because instead of losing yourself in the story, you are left puzzling where that part fits with the rest of it. I'll refrain from questioning your story again.
savvy chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
love the story

cant wait to find out what happens nexts
hinataellis chapter 3 . 5/16/2010