Reviews for Echolocation
parisindy chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
will there be more of this story?
G.E Waldo chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
A story in every way worth the read! The voices are spot on, the narrative vibrant, the situation thoroughly "SG:Atlantis-worthy". I wish you would finish it now. *hint hint* :D
SGAavidreader chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Please, please keep writing this story. I finally found it again after losing my saved copy some time ago. I was able to read another chapter, but sadly am still left hanging. I love stories where trust has to be regained and yours is quite interesting. I like the discomfort they portray without saying anything aloud to each other.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this one, for some reason I didn't get the alert for an update! Grrr...

Loved the progression though - some great developments in these last few chapters - can't wait for more!
Monetary Value chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Oh, this is incredible! Please write more, I really love the interaction and I have to know how this ends! 8D
Forahr chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I've been reading your stories and have very much enjoyed them. You're doing great with our "characters". I really want to know if you are going to finish this story! I want to see John and Rodney finish this out...please?
crusoe89 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Yay, a new chapter! Really enjoying this. Looking forward to more...
Vampy chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Awww... so short... I was just getting into the story again. Must say, it really feels like a Stargate:Atlantis episode. XD So very well done! And yes, update soon again! ;) V.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Eerie, I love it!
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Wee-ow. I'm SO glad that Rodney has the brains to realize Savannah is a grade a WITCH, with a 'b'. Truthfully, she reminds me of crazy chick from the Arena. And I love how Bona combines Rodney's distrust of Savannah with John's own protective instincts.
Monika11 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
It's amazing how you build up the different characters, how you introduce us to a dramatic story that wants us to read on and on. Your writing style is descriptive and intriguing, and the images you create stay in mind. (I love the goat.:-) I'm so glad you are back to writing, my friend.

parisindy chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
well done more please
angw chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Very exciting. I like the new characters and drama building up. Interesting dreams and now a journey to find a scepter. Mmmmm what is Savannah's game?
Andriabow chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Great job done with this story so far. I'm really looking forward to more of it. Thanks for sharing.
crusoe89 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
WooHoo, an update! Really enjoying this - very intriguing. More please!