Reviews for Echolocation
Southerncross1 chapter 5 . 1/6
I am hoping you are still out there and writing as this story deserves to be finished. You have original ideas and high quality plotting and pacing skills. I have liked everything I have read of yours so far but this being unfinished for so long is worrying. Please make jan 2016 the time to finish it and make your readers very happy.
parisindy chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
will there be more of this story?
G.E Waldo chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
A story in every way worth the read! The voices are spot on, the narrative vibrant, the situation thoroughly "SG:Atlantis-worthy". I wish you would finish it now. *hint hint* :D
SGAavidreader chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Please, please keep writing this story. I finally found it again after losing my saved copy some time ago. I was able to read another chapter, but sadly am still left hanging. I love stories where trust has to be regained and yours is quite interesting. I like the discomfort they portray without saying anything aloud to each other.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this one, for some reason I didn't get the alert for an update! Grrr...

Loved the progression though - some great developments in these last few chapters - can't wait for more!
Monetary Value chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Oh, this is incredible! Please write more, I really love the interaction and I have to know how this ends! 8D
Forahr chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I've been reading your stories and have very much enjoyed them. You're doing great with our "characters". I really want to know if you are going to finish this story! I want to see John and Rodney finish this out...please?
crusoe89 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Yay, a new chapter! Really enjoying this. Looking forward to more...
Vampy chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Awww... so short... I was just getting into the story again. Must say, it really feels like a Stargate:Atlantis episode. XD So very well done! And yes, update soon again! ;) V.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Eerie, I love it!
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Wee-ow. I'm SO glad that Rodney has the brains to realize Savannah is a grade a WITCH, with a 'b'. Truthfully, she reminds me of crazy chick from the Arena. And I love how Bona combines Rodney's distrust of Savannah with John's own protective instincts.
Monika11 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
It's amazing how you build up the different characters, how you introduce us to a dramatic story that wants us to read on and on. Your writing style is descriptive and intriguing, and the images you create stay in mind. (I love the goat.:-) I'm so glad you are back to writing, my friend.

Monika
parisindy chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
well done more please
angw chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Very exciting. I like the new characters and drama building up. Interesting dreams and now a journey to find a scepter. Mmmmm what is Savannah's game?
Andriabow chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Great job done with this story so far. I'm really looking forward to more of it. Thanks for sharing.