Reviews for Down & Across
spark97 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
I love the story... your plot was good and you havent altered the personalities of Rosalie and Emmett. And you wrote the physical part perfectly (not a smut). I just wish you wouldnt have totally omitted Bella and Edward. Keep writing more good stories like this... :P :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Oh hell yes! I absolutely adored this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
TheUnderStudy chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Good lawd jeebus that was some kind of proper hotness going on right there. Thank you so much for that my dear. I got it all. Love, lemon, and not leaving. YES!
TheUnderStudy chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Or would it? LOL! I am so bad. Loved this chapter
TheUnderStudy chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
Love, lemons, and not leaving. All L-Words I need confirmed before this story ends. LOL
TheUnderStudy chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Rosie you can't say no to that. The man is going to give you the world.
TheUnderStudy chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Go for it Rosie! You can do it. SQUEEEEE! I love it. And that show is mad cool
TheUnderStudy chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Thank goodness that they talked this out. I thought there was going to be another chapter of confusion, angst, and separation.
TheUnderStudy chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Hell yeah Rosie! Tell that looser where to go. I seriously that Emmett doesn't say anything stupid.
TheUnderStudy chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
That was just the cutest thing ever and I can't believe it's all come crashing down
TheUnderStudy chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
Carlislea buns are tasty but not as good as Emmett's lol. His family seems a lot like mineZ
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Then too have enough sparks to start a fire. Lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
What the hell does he want?! Grrrrr
TheUnderStudy chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Yes! That's a wrap!
TheUnderStudy chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Everywhere to between the moon and back