Reviews for Down & Across
NomadDreamer chapter 29 . 4/26
To day I'm glad I found your profile would be a gross understatement! I am in love with your writing abd stories. This was amazing, I love the carefree Rose and Emmett and the way ye write their back and forth is just laden with chemistry and it's perfect. Thanks for the story!
I just want to say how much I loved this. 1,) because it's just so good and 2.)because there's just not enough well written Emmet and Rosalie out there. Thank you so much for writing and posting this
mm chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
Love this story!
spark97 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
I love the story... your plot was good and you havent altered the personalities of Rosalie and Emmett. And you wrote the physical part perfectly (not a smut). I just wish you wouldnt have totally omitted Bella and Edward. Keep writing more good stories like this... :P :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Oh hell yes! I absolutely adored this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
TheUnderStudy chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Good lawd jeebus that was some kind of proper hotness going on right there. Thank you so much for that my dear. I got it all. Love, lemon, and not leaving. YES!
TheUnderStudy chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Or would it? LOL! I am so bad. Loved this chapter
TheUnderStudy chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
Love, lemons, and not leaving. All L-Words I need confirmed before this story ends. LOL
TheUnderStudy chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Rosie you can't say no to that. The man is going to give you the world.
TheUnderStudy chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Go for it Rosie! You can do it. SQUEEEEE! I love it. And that show is mad cool
TheUnderStudy chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Thank goodness that they talked this out. I thought there was going to be another chapter of confusion, angst, and separation.
TheUnderStudy chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Hell yeah Rosie! Tell that looser where to go. I seriously that Emmett doesn't say anything stupid.
TheUnderStudy chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
That was just the cutest thing ever and I can't believe it's all come crashing down
TheUnderStudy chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
Carlislea buns are tasty but not as good as Emmett's lol. His family seems a lot like mineZ
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Then too have enough sparks to start a fire. Lol