Reviews for E350's Happy Fluffy Reviews of Really Bad Fanfics
Sharpened Steele chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
You know, you could have Linkara do his "Because poor literacy is kewl!" joke in spots.
soulful-sin chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
XD...this isn't really a fanfic...and you did ask for it, going into that section...
DarkX chapter 42 . 3/24/2013
Hey, E350! I think this is one of the funniest things I've read! Since you review bad fanfics, there's a REALLY bad fic I want you to review.
It's a "Lion King" fic called THE RIDER OF THE SERENGETI by harleyfreedomrider36. Please, E350...PLEASE review this... this... ABOMINATION! Pretty please?
spongesonic chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oof. I hope none of my stories end up here.

Not because this fanfic is bad, mind you! Far from it! It's rather funny!

But, if one of my stories appears here, it means I'm doing something wrong...
ThePancake chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I just wanted to say thanks for featuring me. XD
Night-Waker chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Wooo... finally got caught up with this yesterday. This story is fun to read. To wrap my thoughts of this up without leaving a million reviews, prepare for my SUPER LONG REVIEW OF LONGNESS!:

Full Life Consequences - I should hate this but I can't stop laughing at it.

My Immortal - So this is what a Mary-Sue fic is like. (Grabs shotgun) If you need me I'll be Mary-Sue hunting.

Ch. 15 - Finally! Someone else who hates parodies where they just copy the script. Those people are just lazy. Sandy as Bob-Peep? The author better hide. But who was Woody, Buzz and Sid?

One Less Lonely Girl - Dang, even SpongeBob gave it a 0 - wait. She likes Justin Bieber and HATES Green Day... what the fudge?! (Reads last chapter) O.o... It was a joke? (Slow claps) Well played author. Well played. I wonder if the author of "My Immortal" was doing the same thing... nah.

The Love Potion - This reminds me of another Spandy story I read once, "SpongeBob and Sandy Story" by spandyfan1. Of course that story has one thing "Love Potion" dosen't, lemons! Or if you're reading the sequel, "SpongeBob and Sandy Story 2," lemons AND unnecessary character death!

Your old stories - I don't think they're that bad. But if you don't like them you could always rewrite them.

Ch. 32 - That whole thing on "Christmas Carol" parodies really helped my "Christmas Carol" story. Thanks. That whole thing on DA is true too. I mean one of the first times I went to the SpongeBob section, I kept finding "Red Mist" and "BootLeg Episode" pics. Haven't gone back since.

The Son of Evil - ...what?

Quarter-Life - Oy... -_- Like you said, it was... Dumbledore! (I couldn't resist)

CAFE? That sounds awesome! Can I join?

Okay, that's it. I think it's too long, but oh
well. See ya next chapter!
Capslokk 2.0 chapter 42 . 12/19/2012
Kari: I don't know if you forgot the deadline, but Danny, Sam, Tucker, and whoever else you picked up (can i help? pwease?) have been fighting off Palmerston's forces off for a little more than a month now. I understand it's hard and all, but I think we may have lost Sydney.
Night-Waker chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I don't know if you're still doing this, (I only found this story today) but I'd like it if you could review one of my favorite SpongeBob fics:

"Spongy Miracles" by ActionGal07

Just a heads up though, the author hasn't updated in a LOOONG time, so it has a cliffhanger at the end of chapter 7 (Someone PM ActionGal07 and ask them to update the story PLEASE! ANYONE!)

I'd really appreciate it if you'd review this. This is a really good story.
spongesonic chapter 42 . 10/18/2012
I had the weirdest idea for a song that plays when you spot a Mary-Sue (or Gary-Stu.)

(to the tune of Scooby-Doo:)

"Mary-Mary-Sue! Where are you?
Get out of our review now!"
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 42 . 9/27/2012
You needed a lot of crack(fic) to exit your depression. That was a rather surreal fic, but now the battle approaches, keep going!
Third Kind chapter 42 . 9/26/2012
Oh my God. That Rugrats fic...

Now THAT'S what I call a crackfic! XDDD

Glad to see this finally being updated again. (Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone's dropping off the face of the internet? Because that's what it feels like to me at the moment.)
Autobot-Outcast chapter 42 . 9/25/2012
You know, It's just like you to spend mope-time on eBay buying things your bank will freak out about.

Good review.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 42 . 9/25/2012
Wow indeed. That was pretty funny, in a weird, what the heck, is this really happening, sort of way. Yay animorphs!
OddAuthor chapter 42 . 9/25/2012
Terrific and very funny. But still no Timmy anywhere :( Oh well, I love the wit in this story. I have to admit, I agree with you. It's not very good fanfiction, but it's better than a lot of the other fanfictions I've read.
Wherever Girl chapter 42 . 9/25/2012
Gotta love stories that make no sense. Well, good luck in your battles my friend, glad to see you on your feet once again.