Reviews for Fangs of Man & Beast
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
WTF. That is the only thing I have to say to this, at least for now.

Nitpick: A year is twelve months, not eighteen.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is fucking hilarious. You should write more for this story.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
O.o Orochimaru... reborn as Harry... *shudders at the thought* But it's interesting all the same... kinda like a train wreck, can't help but to stare, or in this case read. I shall follow this little story for as long as it holds my interest! LOL, probably 'til the conclusion. Ja ne. *is way too cheerful for nearly 2am*
MaKayla McKinze chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
*snorts* I wonder how Orochimaru would react to Remus as Moony...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
please countine and orochimaru going to recreate sound and try to gain immortality again
Saissister chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Woah awesome. update soon :)
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
like it hope you keep writing in the future
Zaralann chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Nice chapter!
Ano Nym chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really love this Fanfic!

Continue!

Ata-Chan
simple405 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Update u haven't done anything 4 awhile now
Lewd Concubine chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
It's tough finding good fic here at the pit. Even moreso in crossover sections. But lo and behold, we have a winner! Thank you very much for taking this interesting concept and executing it well. I've been pondering Orochimaru Voldemort for a long time and to see it (or close) done so well makes me happy. I only wish that we shared additional fandoms as I would love to read more.

Pointing it out because I care-one thing that detracts from the story is the use of fanboy Japanese. It is entirely unnecessary because concepts such as 'god(s)' and 'foreigner' are not incommunicable in English. Chakra and maybe even jutsu would be more understandable. This is just excessive.

Also, because Kim Harrison is my idol, I'd just like to point out that it's "The Hollows" or "Rachel Morgan" series and not "Dead Witch Walking."
DangoDaikazaku chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I have to say that this is a very interesting fic. Update soon!
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is just too epic of an idea, you must continue.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
omfg i have never seen a story that makes orochimaru in2 harry potter. that is fucking hilarious! please update soon. i wanna see what happens 2 harry w/ the snake sannin in his place.
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Add Lily as his lover in this or to the harem if you make one
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »