Reviews for Learning to Love Again
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Tnx a lot, de story's really gr8! :)))
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
go charlie lol...man i got teary eyed when i read how he felt after bella and edward's wedding. i am pretty sure if stephanie meyers ever wrote a story on charlies thoughts you would have hit the nail on the head.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
For some reason I started thinking about Charlie/Sue pairings today and came across your beautiful story. I loved reading.

Thanks and take care
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/16/2011

Thanks and take care
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
aww so cute! love Charlie.

you never relay get into Charlie's character in the book SM makes him appear so old but relay he has only got to be in his late 30s and he deserves love.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Loved loved loved this

C harlie deserves some freaking happiness plz plz plz write moore!
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
good
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
So few of us think of what it's like for our parents to be single. Even now as an adult with many friends who have kids I still can't quite get my mind around it. Odd, huh?

My mom's been single since my dad passed 23 years ago. I'm not sure how she does it. I pray constantly that she'll find the person to spend the rest of her life with but she simply says that she's already met and married the love of her life and even though she lost him at 34 she'll never feel like she was cheated out of love if she doesn't find it again. I can't imagine that. I'm 35 and have yet to find the love of my life. My mom was already a widow with 2 kids by the time she was my age. That never ceases to amaze me.
robfans chapter 1 . 5/21/2010