Reviews for A Case of Mistaken Identity
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great job!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was funny. I would have liked there to have been more but this is still good.
Sapphico chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
mwahahaha me likes
shattered17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was very entertaining. I liked Puck realizing it was Kurt. I enjoyed it and its very well-written.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was...awesome. I actually HATE the puck/kurt shipping, because its just too impossible to pull off believably and in character, but this was good.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
BAHAHA! "An ass for an ass." That's fantastic! LOL, so great. :) Made my day, dear. I 3 Kurt.

BurningSky chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved it... It was simple and yet very entertaining, well done!
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Splendid. Puck's in trouble. XD
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Usually, they didn't even talk in Glee, but now they were…grabbing each others asses.

great line! LOL keep writing!
whoelsewoulditbe chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

i mean puck...and..KURT?

Noel Potter chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Okay, can I ask a quick question?

WHY is Purt fiction SO. DAMN. GOOD?

I mean, I've been to plenty of other sections of this site, but this category is sprinkled with more decent stories than any BOOK ff section I've ever been in!

I NEED to figure out what makes this ship, of all things, of all shows, of all fandoms, so APPEALING to great writers (such as yourself).

I mean, just watch a fanfiction writer turn into the next JK Rowling! In fact, just look at Cassandra Clare and the Draco Trilogy! Fanfiction! (Sorry, I'm heading into Harry Potter territory. I digress.)

Anyway, when I find out, I'll come to you. For now - *puts on detective's cap* - just call me Sherlock.

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I enjoy this work too! :)
Victor Leigh chapter 1 . 5/14/2010