Reviews for An Encounter with Something New
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome story. I think Misty is the best of all the girls. She's not a girly girl like Dawn, who cares more about her and her Pokemon's appearances, than getting stronger. No disrespect towards Dawn, Dawn is my second favorite. But Misty's tomboyish attitude makes her hotter.
MistyRules chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hi This Is A Great Story Plz Plz Plz Plz Make A Part Two I LOVE This SO MUCH So Plz Plz Plz Plz Make More Novelshipping Is My FAV Thz MistyRules
MistyRules chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awsome I Love It Plz Plz Plz Plz Make More Like This Novelshipping Rocks. I Hope U Can Make More Novelshipping One Shots And Mabe Make A Season Thz Thz Great Work I Love IT XD XD XD XD
TsunamiMistKasumi-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wonderful! This NovelShipping Story is the best so far! The plot was simple and sweet but not at all boring you added your own JC touches that brought it all together!:D It makes me happy how more and more are enjoying Novelshipping!

Hopefully you will make a sequel but you don't need to I think I get the idea of what happens next. Well another Great job keep it coming.

TsunamiMistA. -chan
Iris chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
hey i loved this storie! its just like pokemon and the characteristics are perfect!
holly chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awesome story! i love it! _
Arysd chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with you describing their clothes. Had you not specified what Misty was wearing, I would had just assumed she was wearing what she wore during AG.

I loved this. It was as in-character as you can possibly get when writing Novelshipping. :p The characters were written in a way I could picture happening in the anime. The lack of romance totally made this fic brilliant. It left me wanting more.

And on that note I strong wish you would write a sequel or continuation of some sort. I'd love to see Paul come back to Cerulean for Misty. Or to even see Paul's reaction if he were to find out the boy Misty talked about in the cave was actually Ash. c:
Mistories chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow, awesome story! I agree with your theory in that Misty could get to Paul in a way not many can. Also, the couple in this story was so unusual that I just had to read it!

Overall, I think it was great. I love the description of the settings, but if I had to say something, it would be that the description of what the characters were wearing seemed kinda irrelevant...

Otherwise, it was fantastic, as I said before! Keep writing!
that KJ kid chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I really liked this story. There aren't many Paul-Misty fics out there, so I was intrigued. I think not having it too romantic is what made this story really good. Paul isn't really a romantic kinda guy, so you made this very believeable. Misty can definitely hold her own against Paul. Overall, very cute story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This story is not written well. There needs to be more plot and focus. You bore the readers and there needs to be more detail and less random descriptions. For example, you did not need to say Paul's pants were blue, as this had nothing to do with the story. I give this two stars.