Reviews for Three seventy one
Milalencar chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
The poor guy had to go through hell and back a few times to finally see his skill of patience pay off, but he deserves it in double. :)

Even more than any of the other fictional male characters I've come across in books lately, I would choose someone like Peter for me. He is just amazing, and he can bake. ;)

With this one I put an end to my break and head back to writing my dissertation.

Thank you for the fun reading.
RipredtheGnawer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
aw. I'm going to cry now! You write beautifully. This is soooo good.
Myg chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh WOW I loved this! I think you just nailed the pain Peeta is feeling in these final moments, when he reads Katniss's confusion and realizes that all he'd been hanging onto in the Games was... well, not what he thought it was. Something much less defined for Katniss than it ever was for Peeta. Thanks for giving me the tour of Peeta's heartache. Well done.
barburella chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
*sniffle* that part was so sad for me... and I imagined Peeta's pov pretty much the way you wrote it. So beautiful.
RandyCh chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really hated Katniss in this part... even though I was seeing everything through her eyes I could feel Peeta's pain... I'm glad I got to see a bit of what was going on through his head... Loved it!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That made me want to cry. Poor Peeta!
profitina chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*pouts* I need more peeta... However, I loved it
blueXsun chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
oh peeta. :( love him so much. you did a really good job catching his voice. how heartbroken he was to find out katniss was coached & acting but how much he loves her and is willing for whatever crumbs she offers.

this was so good. thanks for writing!
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it! I actually just finished reading HG for the first time last night & enjoyed it. For the whole book, I was hoping that Peeta's feelings were genuine & you totally ran with that idea here. I'll have to finish reading the series now to see if that is actually true. Also, I'm gonna have to listen when people recommend me books as well because I'd heard about HG long ago & now with the hype of MJ, I figured now was the time. Thanks for sharing this little snippet! :)

-Hedy
Cadentia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hah, i took your suggestion and read this :) i must say, i'm finally seeing Peeta's love for Katniss :D
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh Mousie! I'd forgotten how great this one shot is. SIGGGGHHHH Peeta. You do such a great job capturing him. I particularly love this part:

"I love her. Have always loved her. I hate Haymitch for making her believe that the only way we could survive the Hunger Games was for her to lead me on. He took my feelings for her and taught her to use them as a weapon, maybe not against me, but a weapon nonetheless."

And this:

"I'm done playing now. I have one skill that no one can see or measure, and I'm expert at it. I'm patient for love to grow. It might not keep anyone alive, but it keeps me alive."
liz3615 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh Peeta.

You captured his heartache so well. So true to his character. My heart breaks for him.

Thank you for alerting me to your other HG fics.

lola-pops chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Dear, sweet Peeta! *sniff*

Wonderful job, bb. I didn't get to read this for my elevensies (hee!) but I'm so glad I got to read it tonight!

xoxo!
carolamex chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awwww, fantastic! I can feel his heart being broken and want to actually kick her ass. She loves him, how can she keep questioning herself after everything!

I actually read the trilogy this past weekend and loved it all. Thanks for keeping them alive and I cannot wait to hear from Gale, who we learnt so little about in the books. His POV is going to be epic!
c. anna cullen chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww, that was painful but so beautiful. It's fascinating to hear Peeta's POV. I'm new to the THG fandom so thank you for opening my eyes to Hunger Games fanfic!

anna