Reviews for Three seventy one
InstantKarmaGirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was excellent insight into Peeta. I think you got it just right. Poor Peeta! So much love within him, it must have been crushing to realized that she didn't love him like that.

There's not a lot of HG fic out there, so I am happy that someone gave me this story to read. I hope to read more HG fic from you!

Thanks for posting!
thirtysomething chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ah yes! You captured those moments of realization that he had been honest about his feelings all along while she seemed to be using those feelings to stay alive in the games. It was like a slap in the face to hear that she had been coached through the time following their survival to keep the illusion alive. I did think about it must feel to him. You've done a great job getting into his head. I imagine walking away without saying another word or making a sound was so difficult for him.

I like your take on this! Thanks for sharing xx
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was a fantastic little o/s. I love Peeta and I think this is very true to his character and how he probably felt during that time period. Lovely. I love it. Thank you.
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I have not yet read Catching Fire so sorry if I'm not update on anything, but this story and the end of hunger games broke my heart. I love Peeta, I have a friend who told me she hates him and loves Gale, but love Gale the way I do Peeta. He's so right for her, so right. And she doesn't even understand yet. OHH. I am almost afraid to read Catching Fire and the book to come out in August because it will be heartbreaking like this story. You showed how much he really loved her and she just ruins that and that makes me want to cry.

This truly was an amazing, sad story because it's the truth and sometimes the truth hurts and you showed that. Your writing style just flowed the whole way through. Great story. It just was amazing.
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Excellently written. Again, you attention to detail, specifically regarding the emotions of these characters, is beautifully written. I can appreciate more the plight of Peeta and the suffering he endured in this scene. Thank you for writing it.

And for the record, you know I was the one you encouraged you to read HG and CF ... long before your fellows Tweeters. ;)
MasenVixen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Thanks so much for writing this o/s! You did a wonderful job of capturing Peeta. Wasn't it so heartbreaking how Katniss had to be *coached* to play the romance angle and Haymitch just knew Peeta wouldn't need that? You write his shock and devastation at that discovery so well. Thanks so much for writing/sharing. The world needs more HG fanfic for sure! xoxo -M
mrsjs chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Poor Peeta. This was wonderful; my heart just breaks for him. His disbelief, his anger, his longing- it's all palpable here.

I loved this line- "I'm done playing now. I have one skill that no one can see or measure, and I'm expert at it. I'm patient for love to grow. It might not keep anyone alive, but it keeps me alive." You really captured his charm. I heart Peeta so much.

Thanks for writing this!
Eclipsed By Edward chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was amazing! So succinct, yet so powerful. I loved it. Thank you for sharing!
enigma77 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really liked this story. It was good reading Peeta's POV of the whole situation. Well, it wasn't good hearing how depressed he was, but you get what I mean. Good job! :)
ComplexWonder chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Omg I loved this!

I love the Hunger Games books so fucking much. Katniss' and Peeta's relationship makes me so sad because he really does love her but it's always confusing when it comes to her feelings.

I think you did an awesome job with writing Peeta's feelings during this part of the book. You stayed true to the characters.

Great Job ;)

xoxo samitdamn
Brooke Lockart chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh Stitch! Poor poor Peeta with his heart stomped on repeatedly by Katniss. So overwhelmed by his feelings in this POV. Loved it!
twifans chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I felt like I was reading Suzanne Collins. that was a great way to fill that void in the story. It felt natural and like it was right.

Please do more to fill the other gaps!
Havalina chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Thanks to lola for tweeting this.

Poor Peeta - I love him so. Great job with his POV, especially the last line.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awww Poor Peeta. My heart break for him.

Personally, I'm still undecided on the Peeta or Gale thing. Peeta is just...he is. They've been through so much, and he is wonderful. Gale, we just don't know enough about. We do, but there also isn't much "face time" to go on. That all makes me so much more excited for the next book )

Thank you for writing. I liked your peek inside his head. It felt genuine and heartbreaking all at once.
palomaki chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very nice.

My heart bleeds for Peeta. I wonder what Mockingjay will bring?
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »