Reviews for Sinful Seduction
lync chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Wow. Please, let there be more. Soon.
Judith74 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Amazing ~ hope U update soon!
rosayuji chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Okay ... wait don't know how to start.

I loved it. it was hot. In a really nice superb way :D

I love your lines, damon is exactly what i imagine him to be. strong & sexy and a very strong character who doesn't crumble when he finally can have elena. I mean he still has his dark side, but also his loving one. And i love damons humor. Besides you've earned a real big plus cause you didn't let damon go down the vegetarian way :)

I really like you didn't let damon become too sweet in a way that he would alow her to do anything as she likes. He's still damon when showing her that she must choose (in the end) he is in love with her. If he wasn't he wouldn't care whenether she said stefan or not. He knows it will hurst stefan too (eventhough i still think the way let stefan know was harsh, but still damon is who he is.

I really really loved it So A!

The only thing I would like more, if you're gonna make more chapters (which i would love, ( i read this yesterday evening and i was like nooooo it ends here, you're almost as bad as the julie plec &kevin williamson putting such a huge cliffhanger there!))

are some more daily life passages i like the way she's trying to cope with everyting and i would love to see how yuu intertwine more story lines of other characters. But I've to say you made a real bonnie, she was real, again the exact way i could imagine her to be when she faces this. After all elena and damon are best friends (but don't know how she's coping with elena lying to stefan cause i think she and stefan are friends too.)

So I guess i'm just really looking forward to the next chapter!

thanks so much
bluestriker666 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
that was great...looking forward to more
cherryblossom1031 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
is she gonna become a vampire? wat is damon gonna do when he finds out! can't wait for the next chappie ! please update soon:)
Sortoflovely chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Damn, what a cliffhanger! But anyway, GREAT chapter! :)
BlueJean452 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Great Chapter! Please Update Soon!
Silvery Rain chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Wow, great story. Very interesting and thrilling, please update soon! :)
Minga01 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Hooray for the vampire blood in her system! It's time to kick Katherine back into an actual tomb so she can never get out!

I loved the chapter! It was just erotic enough to be tasteful and yet it delivered all the right images into the mind. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Very89 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Very interesting and hot... . What will Katherine do now, when Elena is a vampire too, I can't image that they will work together... but I'm very curious.
lync chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was so seductive and sexy. But more importantly, well-written! I love the way you write Damon and Elena.
magiclover90 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow, that was extremely good :)
AngeGlace chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i loved it! hope u write a sequel!
Minga01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Please write another!
Sortoflovely chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was amazing. You should write a second chapter.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »