Reviews for Quiet, This is Our Time
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice fic! I wouldn't call this 'vague', though.
NanaLoveChel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
It's so true!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
mmm, very nice X)
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So hot! xD
Sirilias chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Even though you did say it was vague, I found myself having a good time reading this. It leaves a little bit of freedom to move around in your head without being confused as to what is going on. Good work!
Seamarmot chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I never thought of them as a possible couple before I read this story. It was great. I had a lot of fun.
KidaShogan chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow! That was awesome

Enemy of Righteousness chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Win. :D
Oh I love this chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
:) this was beautiful sweetie

fluffy but still hot

nice to see a good fill for the kink meme

hope to see more from you~
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
haha~! I bet Mikado is giving his innocent look to Kida.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Excellent job! I rather enjoyed it being so vague. :)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww~ This was so cute, Kida-kun is so IC, and you just have to feel a little pity for Mikado. xD
kate-sama chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i'm quite confused..

who's the seme in this story? the uke?

i still love it though...please write more~!
deadaccountgone chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love Mikado topping Kida for some odd reason. Thank you so muchh! XD

Kida is so funny, just keeps on talking...
Aquarius MCMXCI chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I remember reading this on the meme - and just as then, it's still one of my favourite Mikado/Kida stories. :) (Or the other way around, I don't mind either.)

Talking about random things while having ''intimate relations'' sounds like something Kida would do, doesn't it? And vague sex is absolutely okay! I have to admit I like subtle hints much better than a full description of every detail - I like leaving things to the reader's imagination, which you did enough of here. :)

There was just one tiny detail that bothered me, grammatically: in the first sentence, Kida says "...the way they just kept looking at me like I have three heads..." (sentence taken out of context, sorry), I was thinking maybe it would sound better if it said instead, "...the way they kept looking at me as if I had three heads...", because Kida is talking about an event that happened in the past (and you use "kept" here as well), so to be consistent with previous storytelling, even if he did have three heads, he doesn't have them now, right? I'm hoping that made some sense. I have a hard time explaining something that sounds "off" in my head, but I can't lay my finger on _why_. It's quite frustrating. (The perils of not being a native speaker, I suppose.)

But as it is, I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics. :D