Reviews for An Earlier Spot of Bother
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Omg. That's too funny. You're killing me.
oma13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Oh, I loved this! Too, too funny!
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oh dear. I almost feel bad for Arthur. But I feel worse for Merlin who can't laugh at Arthur at this moment without actually fearing for his life.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
this is completely and utterly hilarious! I adore it to bits!
zendog chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very cute story, liked the mouse detail...
caldera32 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Heheheh.
Well done, funny without being to forceful with it.
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
omg. Arthur ? naked? 0.0
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hehe very funny story :)
Rapidez chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
* is unable to stop giggling and spills her drink over the lines – “With all these times you've saved my life it's a wonder I'm not lying in tiny smouldering pieces somewhere.“ *
Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
i laughed alot while reading this! hard to imagine arthur turning into a bird. xD
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh dear, you are epic. Hilarity always, and absolutely amazing as well :D
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
"That meows." XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LOL! These are very funny! I loved them! Great job!
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Lol, that was funny.
Tianne chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Brilliant! Fab prequel.

I've just read 'Hexing Can Be Vexing' and just had to check out your other fics.

You're my kind of writer hon! :D Your writing is genuinely funny- you know how to make things even funnier by implication as well as description- and, if you were a stand-up, I'd say you have perfect timing.

'...So now thanks to you we've got to deal with a magical creature with the body of a lion, the wings of and eagle and the face of a bear…"

"MEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWW!" came the blood-curdling yowl from the undergrowth.

"…that meows." '

Fab!

' With another ear-splitting mew the creature came barrelling out of the trees, its paws pelting through the long grass, its wings folded flat on its back and its scraggy brown head blowing in the wind.

"Big isn't it?" Merlin said. '

So in character, it's ridiculous!

Your writing isn't just good because of the humour, though. The pacing is spot on and the technical details (spelling, grammar, etc) excellent.

I am now overcome with the desire to contact the producers of 'Merlin' and promise them all the chocolate they could eat if only they'd shoot this and 'A Spot of Bother'.

If only!

Off to read the rest of your fics now...