Reviews for Academy Kamen Rider: Term 2
Zeltrax541 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Dude, what a return.

This chapter was indeed good and I can't wait to see more.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hey i got a rider for you and my own oc so heres the bio and discription:

name: geo hikari

age:16

rider name: drive

driver:drive riser

bio: geo is a red haired emeerald eyed teen in a black shirt and white pants. he is a part time inventor for smart brain but ends up enrolling in acadamy kamen rider to be with people his own age and to enter the second tornament. he developed the drive riser and drives(sd card like items) to become kamen rider drive.
he fights the viral simular to mavricks and their foot souldgers the gearz white robots based on clockwork parts. there are six viral based on the six elements : fire, water, earth, wind, light, and darkness.

discription: black bodysuit under chrome gauntlets and grieves. foldable rocket skates, the crimsion chest plate is simular to a motercycle, the helmet is black with a speedometer needle spliting the yellow visor like kamen rider kabuto.
this is drive:burst form using the burst drive.

weapon:rev saber. this motercycle hilt like sword has a crimson blade and uses heat to melt gearz.

other forms:flight,spiral,lumos,yami,cyro, and eclipse.

final form eclipse/elementz
this means drive has two seperete final forms: this uses the dual drive system dive can use with lumos and yami or as he perfers solar and lunar drives to become drive eclipse,
he can become elementz by multidriving with the entire drive set.

other drives: kick drive, slash drive, final drive, and shoot drive, these are support drives. used with drive to boost his attacks or activate his finisher.

finishers: burst explosion-rider kick,
inferno slasher-rider slash, sismic break-zagozou like finisher, aqua shot- rider shoot, solar breaker- rider drill kick, lunar cressent- rider punch, kaze blade- rider slash, drill peirce-rider kick.

elements assigned to forms: burstfire, flightwind, spiralearth, cyroice/water, lunar darkness, solarlight.

rider runner: driverizer.
vikung-fu chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Really great to see Anakin back, even better seeing DCD vs. Makai!

Good issue really looking forward to seeing Puppy get knocked down a notch or two though.

Also really pleased to see a passing mention of MONARCH!
Zeltrax541 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Dude, awesome return and an awesome chapter!

I never knew "I" could deliver such a speech like that.

Also, I'm loving the idea behind Makai Pinnacle. The Pinnacle Breaker reminds me of the Prism-Beaker with the slotting of cards into it.

Plus, I love the mystery behind the fluctuating images of the Decade and Light Decade cards. I wonder what's gonna happen here?

Plus, the fights that Anakin had were amazing as hell. I'd love to see that kind of fight in animated form. Hell, I'd love to see ALL of the fights in AKR in animated form.

I can't wait to see what Makai Pinnacle looks like as pixel art since you described it so well.

Nice work, dude, and I can't wait to see more.
Blazorna Ibara chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
OUCH! Poor Rito... well, I can't argue that he was outmatched there... maybe if he gets Booster, he'll be able to be on par with Yaiva Mark 3. I see Rito as someone who'll hold a grudge for being beaten like that, and will be willing to go back to his old ways to get the power he needs to get stronger. if not.

The original Decade is coming huh? Wonder what'll happen when he meets Light Decade.

Will we be seeing more of Asuna and Aoi? haven't seen her around in a while. I can see Aoi as a blacklist member, for more than one reason, but for Asuna... she seems to be someone who won't take orders.

keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
vikung-fu chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Nice to see a new chapter up, sir!

Glad to have you back with us!
Zeltrax541 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
AWESOME!

My characters Anakin and Jessie are making comebacks!

I wonder if Nobuya is gonna bring up that fight that he and Anakin had in Taisen no Sekai? Probably not, but it's something to think about.

I can't wait to see the new chapters and see which "old friends" are gonna make an appearance.

Overall, awesome job, dude.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
cool
Despicable-D chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Its great to have you back dude
leath chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Yowza, this Blacklist thing is getting really intense. I really hope something external is affecting Puppy, he seems to nice normally to be this evil.
Shoyro chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter as usual. I can't help but wonder if Aoi is going to show up amongst Blacklist's ranks, even if it's for a different reason as theirs.

also, It'd be fun seeing Asuna, Jackie, and Sekai in a three way kamen rider catfight. I see the events leading to it as Sekai was trying to recruit Asuna and Jackie into Blacklist, but both refuse for different reasons, and the reason why Asuna fights Jackie is because she wants the Advent Cards Jackie owns.

I can't wait for the next chapter, I REALLY want to see if this werewolf is a kaijin or a kamen rider, as well as that new Rider that Erik and Toby befriend.
The Masked Kamen chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
OUCH, Jackie lost a Memory. Oh well, that was bound to happen sooner or later. Anyway, I can't help but to wonder if there's going to be six kamen riders that are based off of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Signer Dragons in someway. So far I see two that are obvious. Archfiend and Yusei, though if Raven Survive appears, that'd be three then. I wonder if Chisame is the one for Black Rose Dragon... If so, we'd still have Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Life Stream Dragon remaining. If there are going to be six riders that are like that, I wouldn't be surprised if we see an arc or gekijoban that focuses on all six of them having to work together. anyway, keep up the good work.
Zeltrax541 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Bud, it's AWESOME that you're back. The chapter is awesome.

I like how Kato/Chalice from the original series made it as a professor. Nice.

If it's possible for other characters to make cameos like that, would you mind if my character/ShadowMoon make an appearance for just one chapter? Since it sounds like the team at AKR are gonna have a hard time next chapter, I'd think that they could use ShadowMoon in that situation.

Here's a link for a song that you could use for ShadowMoon's return: .

I recently found it and it sounds awesome. Here's to newer chapters from you in the future. We're all glad you're back.
The Masked Kamen chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter, and to be honest, your becoming better as an author if one looks back and compare this chapter opposed to the start of AKR term 1.

anyway, for a while I have been carefully figuring out the Survive form for Raven and I finally came up with one.

Raven Survive.

Appearance - armor gains red highlights and two mechanincal black wings on top of the visor becoming gold.

Kurow turns into a mechanical Wyvern while retaining the Avian features it has, like bird wings and a beak. Kurow in this form is called Kurogon (Kuro-gun) Kurogon transforms into a hovercycle.

Feather Visor Zwei - a hand held sheild that can turn into a Blaster or axe. appearance is two black wings folded over each other with a gun handle for a grip. the wings open slightly to allow Vent Cards to be inserted.

Vent Cards

Shoot Vent- Feather Vizor Zwei's wings unfold and turns into a Bowgow that resembles Kurogon.

Slash Vent - Feather Vizor Zwei's wings are unfolded then combined together, becoming a double sided axe with serated edges.

Final Vent- Kurogon grabs the foe and flies up really high into the air with Raven flying close behind. Kurogon then throws the foe towards the ground before both it and Raven repeatedly dart through the sky, striking the foe as he/she falls numerous time and after the foe crashlands into the ground, Raven falls to the ground and stomping on the foe in the chest, causing an explosion with black flames to erupt.

I hope this is acceptable and for the record, YES, Kurogon is a homage to Black Feathered Dragon of Yugioh 5D's. I noticed that some of the riders, particularly Yusei and Archfiend, are based on the Signer Dragons in someway, like a form or coloration.
vikung-fu chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
I was going to say how great it is to see Nobuya and Harbinger as friends at last and how awesome a team they will make... but then the ENDING!

Ah!

I hope Harbinger sees the error of his ways soon!