Reviews for Forever dark, Forever mournful
PArtTImEGamER chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I'm too lazy to login on my IPhone, but I had to type a quick review out. This story is amazing and well written! Please keep going and don't stop at a cliffy :(
RedheadWonder chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
This fan fiction is amazing! I notice you haven't updated much of this or other stories in a while, so I'm a little worried. Please finish this? Or at least write the next chapter if you're quitting entirely :( I'm dying to know if poor Artyom is Ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well, just as a correction, Ulman said: "Artyom, The missiles are in flight!"
TheFallenPaladin chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
If you don't update soon I'll cry XD But seriously, I love this story to death and would also like to put in that you're an amazing writer! Keep going!
Shadow Commando chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
._.

Maybe there was another nest...

Hurry up and show us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Are you going to keep going? I absolutely love this story, but please update soon! Poor Artyom is hurt, so I must know if he is going to be alright. I've been checking daily for the new chapter :D
Darkehfromwk chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Is there going to be more? Very good by the way, or else i wouldn't be asking. xP Anyway, Make more, Please.
Chemical Access chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. did he die? kinda confused on that part
Chemical Access chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
i want more!
Rachieloo chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Hey, I'm not very gifted in the writing style... :P but your story really draws me in. I've read Metro 2033 numerous times and I must say, awesome job!

Post another chappie soon? :D

Rachieloo
HOLLOWed One chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Dude, for someone with Writers block, this was pretty damn good. It didn't help that Hailey tried to melt your brain the other day, haha. All in all, Awesome.
locke2564 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Yes!, the second chapter... and now with an extra dose of pure desperation!. This is the kind of stories where fear and despair are naturals. Its short indeed, but it certainly promises a lot. Im eagerly awaiting for the next chapt...
wally the band geek chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Yes I can see this being a full story. This was a very good one shot great job
PanhandledJello chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I think it's a great way to start a story. *Hint Hint*

I love the brutal bitterness that Artyom sees his world through. Very good job!
Anton L chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I like, I like. Love the atmospheric ending.

Would be interesting to see more.