Reviews for My Own Kind of Heaven
bugsfic chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Not only a better resolution for the Alex/Gene but beautifully written, tying in the theme of moving to heaven so well.
vikkiphantommoftheoperaaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
really good, really loving
Golden Suze chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Absolutely brilliant one off fanfic and beautifully written too
lilgreenmomo chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

There were huge tracts of this that I would have dearly loved to see on screen - and I'm not even referring to the obvious stuff - Thank goodness for fabulous fic like this.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Exquisitely written and deeply moving in its depiction of two people who are both intensely alone and love and need one another. Your writing is full of foreboding, and their lovemaking has a sense of impending loss and sorrow. If only Ep7 had been like this - and if only Ep8 had given them one another as their own personal Heaven! You write Keats very creepily too. Please write us your own end of the story now!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well, I hardly need to tell you how much I needed to read this after watching episode 8. It doesn't matter when you wrote it, either; it fills a need.

I loved the line about "the large Gene-shaped presence," and not just because Alex's relief matches the reader's.

I also loved the discussion of what heaven consists of. That's a bit of synchronicity for me, as lately I've been discussing that very concept with people who don't follow A2A.

Thank you for this.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was absolutely wonderful.!
3speckledeggs chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Perfect. Loved it.
grrarrg0908 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was absolutely gorgeous, and just what I needed after last night. From now on this is definitely how episode 7 will go in my mind!
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
As always you delivered an awesomely hot story. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sorry about the late review. I was afraid to read before ep 7 aired. LOL
monkey-in-hell chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ah, lovely. 'If only' springs to mind too...

When Ashes is over, and I'm feeling pretty damn low, you do know that I'm going to be relying on you to write the ending that we all want and probably aren't going to get - right?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautifully written and well in tune with characters. Definately heaven
theoofoof chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aaaah! If only it had happened like this last night!

Really good story - I love it. really well written and I think you've captured their characters perfectly.
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I started to cry when Gene was watching her bustling around her flat and thinking that she was the only woman he'd ever loved and just didn't stop. I was inexpressibly moved by this. I love them so much and I can see in your writing that you do, that you understand them and see in them what I see. Babbling, sorry. Thank you.
wombledon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
See *you* know what we want. Someone has to write this stuff because God knows, TPTB aren't going to do it! I'm in awe of your prolific writing, Siggy. Hope that the end of the series can't kill off your muse.