Reviews for Contra Veritas
ValeriaAnne chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Wow...that was great. Please, update.
The Selkie Luna chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
please update! its a great story!
CapitaineHook chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
He may be hot, but he's an asshole. Although the whole manipulative/bad guy personality does turn a woman on. Who wants a good guy, am I right? And you did very well by the way.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
This is getting interesting...UPDATE SOON!
adamsfamily chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Thanks for updating this. I am really enjoying this story. More well-written Rahl-centered fics around always make me happy. Looking forward to the next chapter.
tinylexie chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
A very good chapter. I also was upset that there wasn't more Darken in the Season 2 Finale. Anyways, I enjoyed this chapter. Darken is very manipulative, and he does know how to put on the charming act.
PheasantsEye chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Finally read it ;-)

Like mentioned before by others, I like the slow pacing of the story, great for character development. I hope you continue like that. I'm curious to see what the future brings for Eleanor and what these Sit Maer are all about.
Kuroodia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
keep up the good work!

i like it how the characters dont fall for each other in one paragraphe.
Enyaraa chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
This really good :)

Love your writing style.

It's nice to see a fellow Hollander write so wel *hug*
tinylexie chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
This chapter kind of reminds me of how Darken Rahl cleverly manipulated Jennsen in “Fever.” You did a good job with Darken Rahl in this chapter. He can definitely be charming when he needs to be. Eleanor is understandably confused, but I don’t want her falling under Darken Rahl’s influence too easily. Keep Darken Rahl clever and manipulative but also give Eleanor some strength and willpower. Keep up with this story.
KahlanPendragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was really good! THe fight was well described, you brought Eleanor's character out very well, I like the style of writing you use as well. All in all, a very good peice of writing, please continue with the story!
tinylexie chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is a very interesting beginning, and I like that you are keeping Darken Rahl in character (him falling in love in one chapter is totally unrealistic). I guess we will figure out in Chapter 2 what exactly a Sit Maer is. By the way, this story does appear to be taking place in the context of Season 1. Out of curiosity, around which episodes is this story taking place? I can’t wait to see what happens next, and I agree that Darken Rahl has a heart (he just doesn’t show it often because the great, evil tyrant can’t be looking weak and soft, LOL). Eleanor is definitely a fighter, and she has a lot of spirit (just the kind of woman that Darken Rahl likes, at least that’s the impression I’ve gotten from him).
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/13/2010