Reviews for The Affair
lileyfan1415 chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Hey,

I like this story. I forgot that I like story and put it on my favorites list. Anyways so miley let Lily go and is on a date with some guy and Lily of course sees them and gets jealous. And is finally realizing that she loves miley more than Travis. So what happens next? Will Lily finally tell Travis that she loves miley more? That's what I want to happen. Anyways keep going
SSA Musical chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Love the story, you are a very talented writer. Don't ever let people that don't like your stories put you down in the dumps and make things hard. Just take this advice and if someone has already told you this well... okay! Just keep going with your stories and never regret writing them.!
Breyton2009 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
great update!
Only-for-you-910 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
This chapter made me sad :( but it was great all the same. It must be really hard for Miley to let Lilly go. I hope that Travis finds out so Lilly and Miley can be together.
AlvinFan07 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Can't wait to read more! Still hoping Lilly tells Travis soon. Loved the chapter
TheBoredOne85 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Loving this and can't wait to read more :)
Breyton2009 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
oh man a cliffhanger come back! lol loved the chapter can't wait to find out what travis told miley!
Cinsir chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
really good story. please more
AlvinFan07 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
So glad you continued this! Seems like a lot of Liley ppl aren't around as much anymore. But anyways, loved the chapter! Hope to read more soon :)
TheBoredOne85 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I love this, update soon!
Only-for-you-910 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Omg! Just reading this for the first time and it was amazing! I feel so bad for Miley, my ex had a husband too. Hope you update soon!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
OOOOOH this is getting good more updates please!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Wow this is something else entirely loving it though.
Whurmy chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Zoops. Uh oh. Run, Miley, run!

I'm glad you made it your own story, I get very easily confused. x3 Oh, Travis, you dork. I love you in the movie, but when your wife is being distant you don't decide you wanna have a baby with you. *shakes head* Oh, Travis.

This plot makes me giddy with anticipation. :D Update soon enough, yeah?
dcjp chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
I'm glad you decided to make this it's own story! it makes it a little less confusing :)

man, this story just breaks my heart! I've been in Miley's shoes before, although I didn't let things go really far, but just knowing I was in love with someone who was in love with me but with someone else was the hardest thing. Still is the hardest, actually, and I don't think that love will ever go away, despite how messy and horrible things ended up. So I hope that doesn't happen to them! Stay strong Miley!

and update soon! lol! :)