Reviews for Aftermath
CreativeWriter96 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Just finished this anime on Netflix, MAN IT WAS AWESOME! Great fanfiction dude! I gotta find more like this!
Oniix chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
you should make this into a full story dude. its awesome!
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I just finished watching the series. I really wanted to write an awesome sequel about it but, when I saw there are only two stories...Well, I know it probably wouldn't be read. Your one-shot was great and I'm glad you shared it :)
AnimeMaster24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Just finished watching this on Netflix... Interesting story. Your fic was short, but fun read. It was a pleasure to see a happy ending for these characters, especially since they worked so hard to reach that ending in the anime.
Galvantula866 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
As the only other writer for Chaos Head, I must commend you for being the first to start a Chaos Head Fanfiction. It is not a easy series to understand, but I think you were able to tackle the challenge and post a well written tale.

The characters are within their characterization and their weirdo powers are used to full effect here. Spelling and grammar are mostly OK, as one sentence seems a tad off to me.

"Ah god I think I wanna puck, my Onii and his girlfriend are just so... eugh,"

It really stood out to me in a odd way. I don't think this series will ever make sense to me and I must tip my hat to you for taking on a feat such as this: Making a Chaos Head Fanfic that fits in the series canon like a glove.
cncgamefan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story's actually pretty good...

It makes me miss Ban even more,

he was my favourite character
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Given how this is the only Chaos;Head Story in the entire site (to my Current Knowledge), I'm very glad that this story was written. I love the idea that this is sort of a Epilogue to the series and compliments it in a really good way. I loved the relationship between Takumi and Rimi from Beginning to End and I'm very happy this story continues to display that their love in a very wonderful way! Great Job, and thank you for writing this, I really hope others discover this series, so more writers can also write good stories for it!
Singeblade chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I've watched the Chaos Head anime and honestly it's an ok anime. It's really sad there is only one story here.