Reviews for When Doors Aren't Soundproof
KrnYong chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hahhaha, that is so jonathan XP
Luvisia chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Gross! But funny xD I really liked their argument about age. That was funny to think about one being older/younger.
Miss Gypsy Willow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aw I loved this it was so funny xD And really in character :)
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Lols!
Jejune Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love your scarecrow, he is funny and original yet he still embodies the original "evil" spirit.
puddingcup chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
bahaha I love the way Scarecrow and Jon interact xD now i have to go check out your other story :D
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Eww!Hugo Strange and Joan Leland doing

the wild thang?lol.I like this version

of Scarecrow the other portrayal's

have him screaming at poor Jonathan to

"keep your mind on your freakin' job!"

whenever Jonathan shows the slightest interest

in a woman.I do like a horny Scarecrow,I do indeed!;)

The thought of Scarecrow doing himself in

if Jonathan doesn't like girls was hilarious!

Especially since Scarerow isn't .
ehs06702 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Poor jonny. if i were him i'd whip out the brain bleach,cause that image will be stuck in his head for a long time. Between that and scarecrow acting like a horny fifteen year old, no wonder he's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OH GOD! Leland and Strange? that's...odd...not bad just odd..

I LOVE scarecrow in this one. It makes sense that he's a sex addict, since he's the uninhibated side of johnathan it would make perfect sense taht he's sex obssessed.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
he was going to have to have that room disinfected...LOL i feel so sorry and sympathetic for him. ick ick ick ick. poor guy.
Fadette chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow. Now *that's* truly frightening. As though Jon didn't have enough traumatic experiences in his life.

Great little story though! Nice bit of comic relief from the intensity of Triptych. And as always, wonderful portrayal of Scarecrow! Keep up the good work!
The Illegible chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
In the last bit of working, but just want to let you know I recoiled with this old-man sounding "AAAAAARGH" at that mental image. *Applauds* That, my friend, takes skill. I'm just relieved they were making out instead of something else-I...I don't think my mind would be able to take it.

Poor Jon and poor Scarecrow. That's pretty damn traumatic.

(And Leland's got guts. I mean I'm getting a very strong sense that unusual things end up in contact with Hugo's mouth, between mannequins and drippy blood sausage and so forth.)