Reviews for One Timeless Choice
writingwithaquill chapter 15 . 1/11
I love this story so much! I need you to update! Even though it has been three years...
CaBuckeye chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
[reader standing off to one side pointing her wand to her throat] {Sonorus.} "Attention VTM's muse. Your holiday leave time has been cancelled and you are to report to said author at your earliest convenience. Thank you." {Finite.} [reader turns to VTM winks, nods her head, and whispers a sincere 'thank you for all you have done to date-don't stop now.']
Fingula chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Very well written! I love this story. In the beginning I didn't think much of it, I found the characters a bit flat, but when the story continued, it got better and better. I especially liked that Hermione didn’t get dark and Tom didn’t get to fluffy. Al the Tomione story’s I have read so far, had one of those two things. It’s a shame that this story seems to be deserted. Is there any change you will continue it?
Exrahlixxibith chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful! I'm a bit pissed it hasn't been updated in 2 years however...
I await... rather impatiently... for it to continue.
I actually think this might be the first story I've followed in 5 or so years
Vernoodle chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
I truly truly hope you someday find inspiration to come back to this story!
Vernoodle chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Oh my gosh, I should stop reading this because it's not a complete story...but it's so good! I actually like it much better than the first story :'( boo!
Pwrmom2 chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
I'm so sad you stopped working on this. I'm really dying to know what happened. You are a fabulous writer, tell a good story and have a very good writing style.
Afriel chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
I'm not sure what's going on in Hermione's mind - half of me is waiting for Snape's potion to somehow achieve its intended effect, and the other half is thinking, gods why didn't you just wait for the potion to be cleared! I mean, drinking an untested potion that was brewed for the first time AND intended to mess with your mind seems incredibly irrational, especially for Hermione. I kinda get that she's been generally confused for the past couple of days/chapters, but trying to get clarity from a hallucinogenic potion is still pretty foolish.
WannaLove chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
I just read again your entire story and can't think anything except that this sotory is unbelivingly extraordinare and that it is really sad you didnt finish it. I really hope you will do because it would be such a pity if you don't :( this plot is fantastic as well as how youre writing it. Please finish it !
cdarby1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I love your story! Please up date. I hate that you killed draco off.. but I have faith that we will see him again in the future? Looking forward for the next chapter! :)
I'm sorry chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
You are so great, and I loved your first fic, but I honestly can't bear to read it without Draco in it anymore. I'm sorry. The first one was soooo good though! Forgive me and good luck with the rest of them!
-Phoenixtearsandfeathers
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
DAMNIT AGAIN! THE SCENE DRACO AND HERMIONE MADE ME CRY! THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR SUPPORTING DRAMIONE, not that I'm thinking they have romance. I just always knew Draco is strong! why?!
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
DAMNIT U KILLL DRACO! WHY?!
RubyStarlight chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Please continye your story! I loved the first story and I really want to know what happens next!
Please chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Oh my gosh! Please please please please please update !