Reviews for One Timeless Choice
Alexia Colette chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Mkay...just, leave me here to SUFFER!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Riddle, you bastard, I hope Hermione kills you for this. One Timeless Chance is such a great fic, I'm so excited for this sequel!
lilithrules chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
You are a great writer. I have read this specific series twice and I am dying to know the rest. I know you have bee silent for a few years, but could you please complete it. I love the dynamic between Tom and Hermione and I need to know more. Please update soon
Shadowedcries chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
Oh, my god. I am absolutely in love with your story. The plot is very deep, and ever so brilliant. I am dying to know what happenes next! Untill next time deary.
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Noooooooooooooooo! How could you abandon this story? You spent years on it, I can tell you put a lot into this series after reading all of it, and it is a testiment to your amazing writing ability. It is because of that, however, that it deserves to be finished. To abandon years worth of writing, at such a crucial point in your story is a true insult to what you have created and the people who have read this in good faith, expecting a completed trilogy. It's not fair to your talent, nor your fans/readers. If you are truly done with it, I wish you would at least take it off the site. Spare readers the disappointment...but God I hope you are not done. I know it's been like 4 years, but I'm crossing my fingers you will come to your senses and do justice to this story you have created...not to mention justice to your self as A brillent writer, and also justice to us...your fans that have been holding their collective breath to hear from you again.
Jamie chapter 15 . 2/25/2017
I'm on the 13th chapter of the first novel and I'm already stressing about the second one because it's not finished and I gotta have it all. Please come back to finish this amazing story, even though it's been 7 years! I'm completely in love and obsessed. 3
carleihhproctor chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
how could u do this to me, this story is amazing and I need more!also u haven't updated in 4 fracken years. I am outraged
KaulanaRose chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
I read this a few years back and stumbled upon it again hoping you'd have updated since. I really love this story, will you be continuing this?
Fizzybaby8 chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Please update soon
GlowDust7501 chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
Please update! It's been 3 years!
Kirsty chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Are you planning on finishing this fic?
Lionheart543 chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
I love this story so much! I need you to update! Even though it has been three years...
CaBuckeye chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
[reader standing off to one side pointing her wand to her throat] {Sonorus.} "Attention VTM's muse. Your holiday leave time has been cancelled and you are to report to said author at your earliest convenience. Thank you." {Finite.} [reader turns to VTM winks, nods her head, and whispers a sincere 'thank you for all you have done to date-don't stop now.']
Fingula chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Very well written! I love this story. In the beginning I didn't think much of it, I found the characters a bit flat, but when the story continued, it got better and better. I especially liked that Hermione didn’t get dark and Tom didn’t get to fluffy. Al the Tomione story’s I have read so far, had one of those two things. It’s a shame that this story seems to be deserted. Is there any change you will continue it?
Exrahlixxibith chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful! I'm a bit pissed it hasn't been updated in 2 years however...
I await... rather impatiently... for it to continue.
I actually think this might be the first story I've followed in 5 or so years