Reviews for One Timeless Choice
Aisti chapter 15 . 2/3
What a cliffhanger! I can imagine Hermione's guilt when she finds out it was because of her that Severus went to the Dark Lord, and how angry the other Severus will be when he finds out! I follow this story in the hopes that you'll get inspired and come back to writing fan fiction and finish this fic. You are a great writer with original ideas and this story has a good plot and intresting dynamics between characters. Please write more!
Alexia Colette chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Mkay...just, leave me here to SUFFER!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Riddle, you bastard, I hope Hermione kills you for this. One Timeless Chance is such a great fic, I'm so excited for this sequel!
lilithrules chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
You are a great writer. I have read this specific series twice and I am dying to know the rest. I know you have bee silent for a few years, but could you please complete it. I love the dynamic between Tom and Hermione and I need to know more. Please update soon
Shadowedcries chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
Oh, my god. I am absolutely in love with your story. The plot is very deep, and ever so brilliant. I am dying to know what happenes next! Untill next time deary.
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Noooooooooooooooo! How could you abandon this story? You spent years on it, I can tell you put a lot into this series after reading all of it, and it is a testiment to your amazing writing ability. It is because of that, however, that it deserves to be finished. To abandon years worth of writing, at such a crucial point in your story is a true insult to what you have created and the people who have read this in good faith, expecting a completed trilogy. It's not fair to your talent, nor your fans/readers. If you are truly done with it, I wish you would at least take it off the site. Spare readers the disappointment...but God I hope you are not done. I know it's been like 4 years, but I'm crossing my fingers you will come to your senses and do justice to this story you have created...not to mention justice to your self as A brillent writer, and also justice to us...your fans that have been holding their collective breath to hear from you again.
Jamie chapter 15 . 2/25/2017
I'm on the 13th chapter of the first novel and I'm already stressing about the second one because it's not finished and I gotta have it all. Please come back to finish this amazing story, even though it's been 7 years! I'm completely in love and obsessed. 3
carleihhproctor chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
how could u do this to me, this story is amazing and I need more!also u haven't updated in 4 fracken years. I am outraged
KaulanaRose chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
I read this a few years back and stumbled upon it again hoping you'd have updated since. I really love this story, will you be continuing this?
Fizzybaby8 chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Please update soon
GlowDust7501 chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
Please update! It's been 3 years!
Kirsty chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Are you planning on finishing this fic?
Lionheart543 chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
I love this story so much! I need you to update! Even though it has been three years...
CaBuckeye chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
[reader standing off to one side pointing her wand to her throat] {Sonorus.} "Attention VTM's muse. Your holiday leave time has been cancelled and you are to report to said author at your earliest convenience. Thank you." {Finite.} [reader turns to VTM winks, nods her head, and whispers a sincere 'thank you for all you have done to date-don't stop now.']
Fingula chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Very well written! I love this story. In the beginning I didn't think much of it, I found the characters a bit flat, but when the story continued, it got better and better. I especially liked that Hermione didn’t get dark and Tom didn’t get to fluffy. Al the Tomione story’s I have read so far, had one of those two things. It’s a shame that this story seems to be deserted. Is there any change you will continue it?