Reviews for One Timeless Choice
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 4/19
DAMNIT AGAIN! THE SCENE DRACO AND HERMIONE MADE ME CRY! THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR SUPPORTING DRAMIONE, not that I'm thinking they have romance. I just always knew Draco is strong! why?!
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 4/19
DAMNIT U KILLL DRACO! WHY?!
RubyStarlight chapter 15 . 4/7
Please continye your story! I loved the first story and I really want to know what happens next!
Please chapter 15 . 2/24
Oh my gosh! Please please please please please update !
sakuras-horcrux chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I WILL WAIT TILL THE END OF TIME TO SEE THIS GET UPDATED AGAIN
ColorMeLovely28 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Oh my gosh! It's getting very interesting don't stop now ms. Author! Love the story and the plot line! And the plot twists! More power to you. :) :*
garbleturkey chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Omgeeerd! I can not wait to find out what happens next, please don't tell me that this is the end?! I have been so hooked on this piece for ages, it is just too good. I love the depth you've given to Voldemort and that you haven't made him into the stereotypical love struck teen, he actually is in keeping with his evil sociopath role that J K has given him. I love it! I must say though, my heart broken when Draco died, I was quite simply on the verge of tears. I am still (probably deluding myself) in hoping that he will make a reappearance somehow. Keep up the good work, and I truly hope you haven't discontinued this.
Much love, Garble. Xoxoxo
TheShiningStar chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Nice!
RosiePosieRW chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Is this a completed story? Please update soon! And please don't tell me you've given up on this story.
silverbulletjames chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
you have to finish this, it's one of my favourites.
kaycross1184 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Ugh, I hope you update soon! This is so fascinating. If you haven't already been reading it, you might like to read Building A Mystery by StBridgit. A great Tomione story and I'm betting it's only 1/2 - 2/3 done. You might also like the completed fic Shared Flame by Lady Miya. Another great Tomione with an interesting plot line. Shared Flame is also on the AdultFanFiction website, though not much is missing from the non-explicit version.
Person P chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Please update soon! You said that you wouln't stop this story in the middle!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Please finish it!
please chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
When will you update? It's been almost a year! Pleaaaase update
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
I'm really upset that the story just stops. It has been very well written and thought out. I'm just curious as to what happens next!