Reviews for Bring Out Your Dead
lakelady8425 chapter 12 . 11/6
Wow, this story is like a worst nightmare. So many bloodcurdling images and seemingly endless series of horrible rooms and corridors. Please come back to your story and get them out of there!
Gwen chapter 12 . 8/1
Awesome, imaginative story and incredibly well written. I love the character development and descriptions of all the places they find. Any chance you'll come back and finish it?
Toreiishi chapter 12 . 6/5
Reader chapter 12 . 1/31
Oh. My. Fucking. Fickety. GOD!
I read this in one sitting, and I love love love adore it!
It's amazing! I really liked your take on Malfoy Manor, and all the creepy magic going nuts is brilliant, please please continue I really want to know if the house implodes or takes a new master!
chzhang689 chapter 12 . 1/18
PLEASE continue writing. I've read nothing like this before and i would be so grateful if you continued! There's too much unsaid and unfinished to stop now so please continue!
please please please update, such an original story!
B chapter 12 . 1/2
This is great! I know it's been a couple of years, but I would love to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Well this is one of those tragic occasions when you find an amazing fic that hasn't been updated in 2 years. Still I have hope. I haven't even read hp fic for like 10 years but I couldn't resist the premise and even if it remains unfinished I'm glad I decided to check it out.
licha.s chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
great story! im loving this malfoy adventure. its been forever since the last update but i do hope you get to finish/update again soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
This story is amazing! please update it!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Oh, no! It isn't complete!

I am enthralled by your stories.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Musette Fujiwara chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Will they manage to escape
HerminaWinston chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this story! Remember stumbling across it a year or two ago and I immediately fell in love. Your plot and execution is so unique. Nothing like most of the other stuff being written for this fandom. Please finish it.
epona9009 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. I see it's been a while since you've updated, so I hope this isn't abandoned I'd like to read the end of it. I find the house being alive quite fascinating and pretty believable for a old magically house. I would think they could summon a house elf though and get them to transport them. But I'm assuming you're just making that impossible since he told her to not return until Sunday. I don't fully understand why Draco wouldn't leave though using the port key. I know it was mentioned his mom was there in the house now, but I don't see why she would be stuck there. And anyway they could come back to the house with reinforcements even if they had left. So it's not completely logically. Still your writing is good and even with those I am able to get into it and want to keep reading. And I hope Draco goes a little more in-depth about what his father wrote as I am pretty curious what he said. And to think all this for money when his house (which is trying to kill him) is worth so much.
emllew chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
omg this is amazing!
amazing characterisation, amazing tension, incredible plot, has had me totally on edge!
really hope you continue this at some point 3