Reviews for Bring Out Your Dead
This story is amazing! please update it!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Oh, no! It isn't complete!

I am enthralled by your stories.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

K
Musette Fujiwara chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Will they manage to escape
HerminaWinston chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this story! Remember stumbling across it a year or two ago and I immediately fell in love. Your plot and execution is so unique. Nothing like most of the other stuff being written for this fandom. Please finish it.
epona9009 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. I see it's been a while since you've updated, so I hope this isn't abandoned I'd like to read the end of it. I find the house being alive quite fascinating and pretty believable for a old magically house. I would think they could summon a house elf though and get them to transport them. But I'm assuming you're just making that impossible since he told her to not return until Sunday. I don't fully understand why Draco wouldn't leave though using the port key. I know it was mentioned his mom was there in the house now, but I don't see why she would be stuck there. And anyway they could come back to the house with reinforcements even if they had left. So it's not completely logically. Still your writing is good and even with those I am able to get into it and want to keep reading. And I hope Draco goes a little more in-depth about what his father wrote as I am pretty curious what he said. And to think all this for money when his house (which is trying to kill him) is worth so much.
emllew chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
omg this is amazing!
amazing characterisation, amazing tension, incredible plot, has had me totally on edge!
really hope you continue this at some point 3
MissiAmphetamine chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This is a great story - I'm loving it. Really well written and an awesome plot and Draco and Hermione are wonderfully in-character. I especially love Draco's often absurd thoughts. But argh! I must know what happens next! Need more chapters! :)
MissiAmphetamine chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oooh, I am amused and intrigued, and it's past 2am and I should really go to sleep...but I have to find out what happens next!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This is an insanely awesome story. You have me spellbound by every passage and narrow escape of death. The concept of a darkly magic house that will destroy its occupants is so fully fleshed out in your writing.

I look forward to reading about their latest corridor that gives them a brief respite from the house that will tear their cells apart like the bomb that split the atom. I've enjoyed their brief moments of hope that become yet more desperate as they realize that they will never, ever survive the man-eating house that has turned on its owners.

Draco's sense of being nothing if he forsakes his house-inheritance and his desperate attempt to find his mother (and his mother's "sister") is a promising to be a captivating journey ... considering he is a captive in his own home which now hates him as much as it hates Hermione. The handless salute by the blood-traitor ghost was a great symbol that Draco is not alone, but that he really has no hope of surviving his attempt to keep Hermione alive, as he'll soon be a ghost haunting the creepy manor, too.

You were right, several chapters back, in the idea that this woud be an awesome video game. You'd be a great game writer.

The horror and romance is so aptly fitting here. It is quite like a contemporary revival of gothic literature, in that two souls are confronted with their mortality and ungodliness, while they find a type of salvation in each other. The references to a Muggle god, baptism and sacrifice are apt, while maintaining canonical imagery of bones in water. Good thing those sacrificed Muggles weren't Inferi. Draco coming into his inheritance after being baptized in the sacrificial water, and their sense of being gods, is one of the themes I'll be watching for as you continue writing.

This is one of the stories that really needs an "extra-favorite" button, as favoriting it is not justified by the number of times that I "like"'a story and hit "favorite." This ranks equally with the fan fiction "Eden" on this archive, the Lucius/Hermione blood traitor romantic tragedy ... and it is the kind of tragedy that leaves a reader traumatized afterwards, just as fair warning, if you've never read it.

Thank you for sharing for writing on this archive. You're brilliant as a writer, and so I hope to one day read your published work. Yes, the elusive dream of fanfiction writers.
The Respectable Pureblood chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I didn't think that I'd find a Harry Potter fic in the horror genre particularly scary, but I was wrong :P some parts of this story are terrifying! The wallpaper! And the imprisoned ghost with his handless salute; and just these last two chapters where Hermione seems to lose willpower. Its so impressive, I'm horridly jealous and I don't think this story has NEARLY enough reviews/praise. Never read a horror genre thing on this site before. It's awesome.

and hell yes it would make a good video game!

Kind of reminds me a bit of Stephen King actually; if you've ever read that house story he wrote in everythings eventual. The dark humour makes me laugh, but it adds even more to the tense uneasiness you feel when you read this. I love how somewhat insane Draco is, and I'm dying to find out properly what the letter says, what mightve happened to Narcissa e.t.c

Favouritefavouritefavourite.
AT0Mx0 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I originally read this on ; but I needed to find it here on to favourite and alert - because I read and I read, absolutely enthralled by this story.. and then when I was just getting ready to click 'Next', and I noticed I'd come to the end of the road. You can imagine my horror!

So I've decided to leave you a review. This piece is absolutely stunning, to say the very least. Draco is so very in character and I'm just eating up the dark theme surrounding him. I'm usually not very fond of a story that kind of knocks Draco of his Malfoy pedestal, and despite my preference this happens to be an exception. Hermione, also, is so true to her nature - caring and compassionate even towards her childhood nemesis. Bossy and courageous and the way you portray her really gives me hope for the blossoming relationship between the two.

All in all, a very original plotline. Thrilling, and every detail is intelligently slotted into the story with importance. Your writing is magnificent and I can't seem to pick one fault with this. I eagerly await an update, bravo.
AvisGold128 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
OMG NOOOOO
It can't just stop :O
Update soon I'm addicted to this story
imperfectandchaotic chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I can't with this fic. It's horrifying and twisted and awful and amazing and morbidly romantic and ALL THE FEELINGS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMPLETE AND I DIED WHEN I GOT HERE.

Please make out more please bbs.

This fic is incredible. I cannot wait for more.

Annie
7Ambee chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I really like this story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
superfluke chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Suspense! Loved this chapter, your Draco and Hermione's dynamic is very enjoyable. Also greatly appreciated the hands on research that was put into it :'D