Reviews for Bring Out Your Dead
Bionically chapter 8 . 2/25
hi Riptey, I'm rereading this story again and I still love it and the development of Draco's character. just wondering, though. in the description of the lady submerged in water on the wall, it's described that her body is perpendicular to the floor. By any chance, did you mean parallel, since she's tacked on the wall, and I'm assuming, sticking out of the wall? maybe I missed something though...
h chapter 12 . 2/22
Hi riptey, I don't know if you're still here but I just wanted to say I've reread this story and I still LOVE IT! It is one of my fave fanfics and I will read/reread whether you update again or not! I genuinely really enjoy reading this story even when I've read it before. I love the voice and tone you write with and the deliciously creepy Malfoy Manor!
The bit with the pool and the grey lady never fails to blow me away. Also I (also) wanted to say that this story inspires me in some of my own writing, especially in tone and feel, and one of my top quotes is the "to hear Her" bit, and that inspires me too.
Thank you thank you thank you fo giving us this story! Even the title speaks to me! Love it. Hope you're well and still writing!
Iliketorun chapter 12 . 1/20
The imagery is fantastic and the dark humour is perfect. Please come back! I need to know what happens next!
KatherinePond chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
Oh no it's not finished! This has been a really well written unique story. Thank you for it! If your muse ever returns for it I'd love to read more.
KatherinePond chapter 11 . 1/19/2017
Oh my gosh! Draco nooo! His declaration at the end there!
KatherinePond chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
Love the scene in the middle where they just sit quietly together and hold each other. So much is conveyed there, all shown beautifully with an economy of words.
KatherinePond chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
I want more information about Malfoy magic now. This universe is fascinating.
KatherinePond chapter 7 . 1/18/2017
How interesting to see them without their memories and how that changed how they interacted with each other!
KatherinePond chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
Your writing is splendidly descriptive. This is one creepy house. I have a feeling they haven't even touched the surface of the creepiness!
KatherinePond chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
The horror is so welldone here. Glad I'm reading this in daylight!
KatherinePond chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
"Even when the road to righteousness was paved with frozen rats."

Hilarious line! I choked on my tea.
KatherinePond chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
Trust Hermione to be stubborn enough to remember something which is impossible to remember!
KatherinePond chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
The idea of Malfoy Manor as a haunted house on steriods is pretty epic.
KatherinePond chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This looks so promising! Loving the dark humor!
amixdeuxgirl chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
SO. GOOD. I've just read it in the course of like, and hour. I marathoned this bitch. It's art.