Reviews for Holding Pattern
I so enjoyed this story
Stroma chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Very good.
januarysunshine13 chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
I'm just a week old in White Collar fandom, & glad that I came to this fic. Really good job. The near death experience and the repeated nightmares along with it were described amazingly. I hope all ur other stories would be as good as this one. I would really like to read, something like ; it's a possibility now that Neal would develop some kind of long term respiratory condition like asthma and how he copes with it and in the same time working with the FBI; how the Burkes' help him and his growing bonding with Peter and El...Just some more way to Neal whumpage...Take care!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Perfect way to end the chapter! Good cliffie!
tsisdu chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
Oooh. Someone who knows the difference between starting and startling and uses it correctly! I worship at your feet. The story is really interesting also. Very complex and different with the ocean imagery repeat. Nice job. I do miss a 'waking up in the hospital' scene in the last chapter.
Sparky Dorian chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Awww! I love it! :) That was perfect. The repeated drowning scenes were awesome too. Well done.
Ursula4x chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Hard to let this one go. It was a rollercoaster ride.
Wondo chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
My favorite chapter. Neal's fear of prison and mistrust of the federal agent. You should write a preseason story...
Olimka chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
wonderful wonderful this fic was wonderful i liked it sooooo much and i repeat again and again i liked it, so plis can you will do a new fic soon? plis, ciao
j3nnee chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Someone told me I ended this a bit abruptly.

Let me know what you think and I'm glad everyone's enjoyed the ride so far. :D
JeanneZ84 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
This chapter was just a bit confusing to me,considering in the last chapter Neal had a stroke then got stabilized and now he's out of the hospital? Did I miss something?

How can this story be completed?

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
I am sure Peter can not wait til Neal is back to his Mischeivious self.

Peter has gotten so used to that side of Neal,he misses it when this kinda thing happens.

JeanneZ84
Sparky Dorian chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
*sniff* Sweet and sad. I loved it. Elizabeth was so nice to him, helping, and they all seemed really in character. I think that's a perfect way to describe how Neal would feel and act if this happened.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
Just a little note... it was carbon monoxide poisoning, right? That's CO, not CO2. CO2 is carbon dioxide.

Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work!
Ursula4x chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
All manner of twists and turns! I'm enthused.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »