Reviews for Vanilla
Misty Day chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
If ever a story needed a sequel this would be it. Please write more!
lietomebaby chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Wonderfully done! A favorite story of mine!
boredandhomealone chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Ok, you've managed to complete change my opinion on vanilla scented shower goop. Bless you.
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh, did I never mention? I thought I did... Love this story. Quite a lot!
Unlined chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Hehe this story had me grinning like a fool. Well written and very much in character, love. Bloddy brilliant like some would say... XD

Oh and I'll never be able to use my vanilla sugar body lotion with a straight face ever again (;
Viktorija chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I loved it! And now I'm smiling like an idiot. :D
Sadie Hyde chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This was great. I'm waiting in my car for the chinese food that chapter one made me crave since I haven't got a Cal at home. I do have a Mr Hyde though, who though he protests I read too much fanfic never seems to mind when it puts me in the mood. Only really good erotica does that, ok once in awhile straight up smut, but I'm a lady. Ahem. Get on with the lotion chap will ya? l'occidane will owe you royalties after all this, you know Gillian doesn't go for cheap stuff..
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I must say... I prefer chocolate. Still adored it though!
amyylasee chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Omg this was seriously amazing!

Totally them :)

Please add more ,..
destiellove17 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
oh my gosh, wow lol :D nice story; id really like to see a sequal to this ;)
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
i luvvv ittt 3
Crowded Angels chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
It's just dawned on me that I never properly reviewed. Other than some mumbled incoherent vote of approval.

So, *mumbles incoherent vote of approval* hot damn. I could maybe get used to this birthday lark if i get more gifts like this! thank you again honey! x
AurumWolf21 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Hahah I luved it! This is such an amazing fic. But damn Cal's definately got the stamina thing going for him. Hahaha I really enjoyed this fic and think you should definately do another chappie. The whole vanilla body lotion thing at the end got me laughing too. I luved it, keep it up!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I was thrilled to see another chapter of this :D I love it! My favourite line, "... you're bloody distracting" :) So Cal! And I love that you've left it wide open for a third chapter. I look forward to that ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
:) So glad you did a second chapter!