Reviews for The Other Side of Me
cravingMOREplz chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Struggling through this without having an outlet has to be the hardest thing. I hope she takes E's advice and seeks help.
sweetveruca chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Oh Edward. So sweet and wonderful. Love this chapter bb. Xo, Jessica Lynn
sweetveruca chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Ah yes. Hope is a very good thing. :')
cravingMOREplz chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Oh man this is hard to read. Her pain, fear is so palpable.

It's hard to believe it's only ch 6. Feels like so much has happened already.
cravingMOREplz chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
*Cry* I don't know why it didn't dawn on me until I hit Next that James was the offender. SMH I actually felt bad for the guy! Now I feel dirty and need a shower!

Everything feels so real.

How fast can we prosecute James and move on? I'm guessing the odds aren't looking good... Please tell me Alice rips his head off and throws into a fiery pit.
cravingMOREplz chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Gah! Never thought I'd say this, but poor James!

Head, heart, lady bits ... it's all hurting.

Great Chapter!
cravingMOREplz chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
They are so sweet and smokin' hot at the same time.

I am dreading the James conversation... do we have to go there?
cravingMOREplz chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Ouch, ego smashed to smithereens.

Hurting for them both and it's only ch 2!
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great start! Loving the banter. :)
meadow11 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
wow, that was incredibly difficult to read. my heart breaks for her.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
reading your warning at the beginning makes me nervous - but I'm in!
NoWayWithWords chapter 34 . 8/21/2013
An incredible journey... Thank you for writing!
NoWayWithWords chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
This story has been, BAR NONE, in the realm of fanfiction or original, one of the BEST, most well-written, impactful, and profound stories I've read. If fanfic were eligible for prestigious literature awards, this would be my choice to win!

Thank you so much for the time, research, dedication and brilliance you put into your characters and this story. I love it so, so much!

I look forward to reading more of your work!
NoWayWithWords chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
As long as James spends time behind bars and is permanently labeled a sex offender I'm happy with the plea bargain rather than a trial. Like I said, I hope he ends up a some huge beast of a man's "girlfriend"...

Oops, Randall still on hold... :)
NoWayWithWords chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
Charlie's explanation of Renee's past definitely sheds some light on her self-sabotaging behavior, which Bella recognized in her own patterns with Edward. As a mother, though, I could never understand rejecting your own child as a response to being heartbroken by a man- they are completely different circumstances, and it is the epitome of selfishness. (Well that pretty much hits the nail on the head with our flighty and self-absorbed Renee!) It's too bad that Renee rejected Bella, because her love would have gone a long way toward helping her heal, and she can never recover the time and opportunities that have been lost. It's sad for everyone, but I'm thankful that Charlie shared the truth with them.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »