Reviews for The Other Side of Me
cravingMOREplz chapter 29 . 9/9/2013
God bless E. She needed to be pushed in the right direction, and he was the only one who could do it.

Wondering what made James turn himself in... that was surprising.
cravingMOREplz chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
What?

James.

Is it that time already?
cravingMOREplz chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
I wondered why B contemplated the dress... she must have been so comfortable she forgot.

I loved your description of the Earth painting.

"Third and final painting..."? I thought E was showing 10 painting? Still, selling 3 paintings at $4k a pop. That's got to feel good. So happy for him.
cravingMOREplz chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
I love how you end emotional chapters with some feel good moment. Thank you for that. :)
cravingMOREplz chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Cute. :)
cravingMOREplz chapter 24 . 9/9/2013
Alice will find out before they leave. No way Jasper will be able to avoid her questions, and she will have questions.
cravingMOREplz chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Engaged, no ... not yet anyway. ;) I'm sure that's coming though.

Great chapter, especially Em, The Cheese.

Happy to see B taking big strides towards normalcy.
sweetveruca chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
Nooooo! :(
cravingMOREplz chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
"Which one is he?" Edward asked.
"Who's Mike?" Jake asked.
My dad whistled. "Just what this Mike needs," he said. "The only thing you two boys can agree on in two days is figuring out who this Mike guy is. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now, I'll tell you that. Not even with my gun. No way."

That totally cracked me up. Charlie with a sense of humor, love it!
cravingMOREplz chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
That hug ... no words needed to be said, so tender. Somehow I think Charlie will make it all better. I wonder what he thinks of E and what Jacob is up to.
cravingMOREplz chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Winning a battle against yourself is almost futile. Your best bet may be to find peace with each opposing side of yourself...

Wonder how Charlie found out?
cravingMOREplz chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Whoa heavy heavy, so much weight being carried around.

Thanks for ending that with silly cab kissing; I needed that. :)
isafortu chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
Thanks for writing about a hard topic. This is the first time I read a story in FF about rape. The first chapter was hard because I was concentrated on "how" and not on the relationship Edward and Bella had.
cravingMOREplz chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I've got to say, your research comes through loud and clear. Makes the dialogue sound and feel authentic. I especially liked the conversation between B and her professor. The insight into Bella's writing was priceless. It's something that you do very well and as a new writer I can only aspire to achieve.

Although it's difficult to read at times, I'm still enjoying it ... as you can see it has consumed my entire day.
cravingMOREplz chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
That's right E ... just keep showing her. There's more to your lives than James.

The talk about outs... ya, I felt that. I didn't feel it as much when B was the one giving it, but when E did, my heart sank to my toes.

Geez we are only halfway and I have a really terrible feeling the other shoe still has yet to drop...
2,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »