Reviews for The Other Side of Me
twiclare chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
That was a really difficult chapter, I found it hard to understand her reaction. Thank goodness Edward got through to her in the end.
twiclare chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
There was so much progress, ominous at the end.
twiclare chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
Finally, Alice was getting so upset with Bella's strange behaviour.
twiclare chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
Poor Jasper, but he seems to understand what Bella needs and wants to help. Not sure how long she can keep it from their friends though, Rosalie was right that people would respect her needs better if they knew.
twiclare chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Poor Charlie, what an awful way for him to find out, Jacob could prove difficult but I think he does care about Bella.
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
You know my heart bleeds for Edward at the moment.
twiclare chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
That was just raw pain, anger and grief.
twiclare chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
I'm so glad that they got there. I'm sure it's not going to be easy still but that was an important barrier that the broke through. Rosalie is great, so sweet, calm and understanding.
twiclare chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
That really was intense, so happy one minute and falling apart the next, they both spoke about things though. I really do think Edward should get some therapy.
twiclare chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I think that something was always going to push Edward over the edge and to be honest if it proves a catalyst to getting him some help then it's probably not a bad thing.
twiclare chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I think Edward does need to talk to someone, Rosalie is right, he has no one that he can turn to at the moment about how he is feeling.
twiclare chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Loved Rosalie and her quiet calm and strength. Hope really is a beautiful thing.
twiclare chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
It's so difficult for both of them, Edward is being so sweet and understanding but he's clearly concerned about her mental health. This is taking such a toll on both of them. It's nice to read a sweet Jess for a change.
twiclare chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This is awful, for both of them. How do you deal with this when someone you trusted and liked betrays you?
twiclare chapter 5 . 5/19/2013