Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Cpan chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
You always make me cry! I'm not sure I think therapy is ever a bad thing, if you find the right one. And she doesn't have to talk, just going, trying to move on is a step in the right direction. Or maybe a support group to listen to others stories? She shouldn't have to do it on her own. I know you'll write it right, what ever you decide.
LadyChery chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
This is such an amazing story. Edward will need so much patience. Thanks for the update
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Aw I feel bad for those two! Hope James is caught and punished!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Another great chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Great chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
LOVE it!
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
That was pretty uncomfortable. I know it's her choice but she really needs to talk to someone to help her sort out her feelings and to at least explain what is happening to her as she tries to heal from her attack.
Sunfeathers chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Oh goodness, things are so bleak right now. Up until the point that Bella told Edward not to touch her I was marveling at how accepting and trusting she was being with him. I thought for a moment that maybe things wouldn't need to change so much between them. But that was a naive hope ... this poor girl is going to go through so many stages of dealing with this. I just hope she doesn't push Edward away (too far anyway) and I also hope he has the strength and resolve to stay with her through it all. I'm sure the aftermath will be very painful for them both.

Makes me very nervous that Bella doesn't want any help or counseling. That will put undue pressure not just on herself but on Edward as well. He can't be her only confidante through this.

Thanks for writing - looking forward to more. :)
CJ1325 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
damn that was heavy you can feel the pain. GJ keep it up
nondescript user chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Wow - what a story so far! I found this yesterday and read through the six chapters as quickly as I could. Great premise, and I love the realistic approach. Thanks for writing!
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Poor Bella! And poor Edward! They didn't need this...they need to be happy, which is a long way off now.
gabby chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
poor bella! i really hope she doesnt start to push edward away and that she will get the help she needs by going to therapy. edward is doing a great job caring for bells. they need to be there for one another right now. i wonder of the cops will find james and if he will face bella and edward soon.
LilMissRainbow chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
I agree with Bella when she recounted her talk with the therapist. It is true that sometimes therapists can't help at all if the patient knows exactly how to satiate and give the therapist what he/she needs to hear, things that would tell the therapist that the patient is recovering and helping himself. Therapy won't work unless the patient is extremely honest, not cooperative. Does that make sense?

I hope Bella doesn't push Edward away because if anyone can sincerely help her and accept her despite what happened, it's Edward.

Great chapter! :)
babakisses chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Incredible story...incredibly sad and emotional. I can't wait to see what happens!
Vale chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
moreee! please! moree! is she lose her mind? i hope not! and james! bad man! and edward! just the way it supoust to be! please write some moree! :D
2,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »