Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Great chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
LOVE it!
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
That was pretty uncomfortable. I know it's her choice but she really needs to talk to someone to help her sort out her feelings and to at least explain what is happening to her as she tries to heal from her attack.
Sunfeathers chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Oh goodness, things are so bleak right now. Up until the point that Bella told Edward not to touch her I was marveling at how accepting and trusting she was being with him. I thought for a moment that maybe things wouldn't need to change so much between them. But that was a naive hope ... this poor girl is going to go through so many stages of dealing with this. I just hope she doesn't push Edward away (too far anyway) and I also hope he has the strength and resolve to stay with her through it all. I'm sure the aftermath will be very painful for them both.

Makes me very nervous that Bella doesn't want any help or counseling. That will put undue pressure not just on herself but on Edward as well. He can't be her only confidante through this.

Thanks for writing - looking forward to more. :)
CJ1325 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
damn that was heavy you can feel the pain. GJ keep it up
ginginlee chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Wow - what a story so far! I found this yesterday and read through the six chapters as quickly as I could. Great premise, and I love the realistic approach. Thanks for writing!
HockeyChick10 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Poor Bella! And poor Edward! They didn't need this...they need to be happy, which is a long way off now.
gabby chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
poor bella! i really hope she doesnt start to push edward away and that she will get the help she needs by going to therapy. edward is doing a great job caring for bells. they need to be there for one another right now. i wonder of the cops will find james and if he will face bella and edward soon.
LilMissRainbow chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
I agree with Bella when she recounted her talk with the therapist. It is true that sometimes therapists can't help at all if the patient knows exactly how to satiate and give the therapist what he/she needs to hear, things that would tell the therapist that the patient is recovering and helping himself. Therapy won't work unless the patient is extremely honest, not cooperative. Does that make sense?

I hope Bella doesn't push Edward away because if anyone can sincerely help her and accept her despite what happened, it's Edward.

Great chapter! :)
babakisses chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Incredible story...incredibly sad and emotional. I can't wait to see what happens!
Vale chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
moreee! please! moree! is she lose her mind? i hope not! and james! bad man! and edward! just the way it supoust to be! please write some moree! :D
constanceinthis chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Last chapter was definitely hard for me to read, I had a feeling it would be *the* chapter, so it sat in my inbox until yesterday when I finally got up the nerve. I thought it was written extremely well and with plenty of tact, and I appreciate that. But after reading "The Path We Chose" and "Not Without You" (and re-reading them a time or two) I knew that you would be one of the few authors who could handle writing this story. I know several people who have been affected by date rape or acquaintance rape, but they were never in a relationship at the time, I can't even imagine the strains that would put on a relationship, especially a new one. And while this story is pretty damn heart breaking right now, I am sure that by the end it will be a beautiful story of survival. And the way you’ve written Edward’s unconditional support of Bella in the last chapter and this one is amazing, if only every survivor had someone like that around. It makes me very sad that they don’t.
jimemon chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Bella trying to rationalize what happened, broke my heart. Edward is pretty awesome, I hope she reconsiders her 'don't tell anyone' stance in the near future, she really does need more help and as great as her boyfriend is I don't think he'll be able to handle this all on his own. Loved the chapter :)
Navarre chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Thus begins the long dark journey of PTSD and finding her way back again.

This will be the greatest test of their friendship and love.

Excellent chapter.
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Oh man, poor Bella. Her mind is all over the place. And I love Edward in this. He is right there with her; doing all he can to make her feel better. I just hope they catch James soon. I think it would be good for Bella to know that he can't come after her anymore.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »