Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 6/19/2017
I adore this wonderful Edward and Bella is wonderful too.
I hope these two can get help...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
She needs to talk about it. The more you talk about trauma the smaller it will get. It will never go completely but it will get better, I know...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
I couldn't even leave a review last chapter, I was so upset. I hope and pray that this didn't happen to you! I had a Few incidents in my childhood that were terrifying. I didn't tell my Mom because I knew she'd fall apart, I was so young. I cant even talk or think about it about it now.

Poor Edward, I hope he has someone to talk to because he is traumatized too!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
I feel sorry for James because he thinks he loves her and now he's hurt because of her and Edward. But I think he's too nasty with what he says and he's definitely a taker...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Well I guess James is going to lose control... I'm guessing he's the one who hurts Bella.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I'm loving Edward, hating James and loving Bella ;)
DanielleIAm chapter 34 . 4/3/2017
Wow. This story was amazing. It made me cry. A lot...just so good and what I expect or could imagine someone who has been assaulted, would go through while trying to get better. Edward was perfect...so perfect...and Bella was strong and determined and this story was just amazing. Thanks for writing it!
Toni Masen chapter 34 . 2/26/2017
I've read over 600 Twilight Fanfiction stories by 342 different authors. Many of the stories have had my emotions all over the place, a true sign of a true author in my mind. As for you, your stories have blown me away every time. Your writing is 'out of this world' fantastic. I feel like I have come across a rare gem in finding you. A very sensitive subject, hard to read at times and my heart broke for Edward and Bella at different times, even for Charlie. As usual I 'love to hate' Jacob, he is such an annoying twerp and was pleased he didn't end up with Jessica, who I actually quite liked. Write some more...pleeeeeeeeease! :-)
Guest chapter 34 . 1/23/2017
Very well written. I could literally feel the emotions going through the protagonist's mind. *Applaud*
LovingTruth chapter 34 . 9/26/2016
This has been a wonderful story! Especially, the way it ended. Not so much writing for one's own therapy, though it does help to that end, but to help others... makes the writing therapeutic in the right kind of way. Thank you for that! It's been a pleasure. :)
TwiSagaAddict chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
How I've never read you before baffles me. You are an amazing writer. I can feel everything in your writing. Are you a professor by any chance?
FluffyLiz chapter 34 . 4/14/2016
Damn, hit the 'Post Review' button in error. Anyway, enough of my problems - I just wanted to say that I thought this was a brilliantly conceived and superbly constructed piece of writing which, in my humble opinion, is good enough to stand as a published work. I'm hugely grateful to have the opportunity to have read it.
FluffyLiz chapter 34 . 4/14/2016
Just wanted to stop by here to leave a comment about this extraordinary story. I found it by way of a rec from Thimbles in her story, The Loving Kind, and instead of reading that I found myself glued to this. I don't think I've ever read such an authentic and accurate portrayal of the effects of a rape, not just on the victim but on those around her. I have to admit that it did bring to mind an incident in my own life which remains, to this day, some 40 years on, unresolved. It happened at a time when there was no such concept as 'date rape', acquaintance rape' or even marital rape and so it never even occurred to me to tell anyone or even that what had been done to me constituted rape at all. It was only many years later when I realised that it did, but it was too late to do anything
twirob chapter 34 . 3/12/2016
thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us this is my second time reading it and it still affected me ;D
Gues chapter 33 . 2/18/2016
Thank you for this amazing story! I could not put it down. You are gifted!
2,180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »