Reviews for The Other Side of Me
sophilia tantrum chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
Hi. I rarely leave reviews even though I enjoyed the story. However, this story was so well written & so realistic that I felt compelled to give you the praise that you deserve. You manage to take a difficult life altering event and made it into a beautifully written story. I could really see that you put your heart & soul to make this fictional story as realistic as possible & I appreciated that. You are so good with words and the flow of your story was perfect. This story really touched me and I'm glad you had the courage to tackle this sensitive subject with such grace & understanding. I can't wait to read your other stories. Thank you for sharing with us.
irishnlove2shop chapter 34 . 10/8/2013
Wonderful story! Great job!
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
Hello,
I have no idea how come I spent so much time before I start reading this amazing fiction.
Honestly, there was no part I hated, and I think I saw no gaps at all.
The way Bella treated the situation was so very realistic which I adored so much.
The 'Don't touch me but don't leave' almost killed me with the so many emotions I felt.
Edward was a great guy throughout the whole thing I just wanted to hug him tight and never let go (Well, I want to do that all of the time anyways, lol)
The way it ended and the life after was powerfully written. Seriously, I have nothing bad I could say about this fic other than I'm sorry it's not a book.
Like I already said: PERFECTION.
Thanks for writing it, P.
xx
R.
dwright chapter 34 . 9/30/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing.
cravingMOREplz chapter 34 . 9/9/2013
It's nice to see Bella in a good place.

"...healing is a life-long process, and since my life isn't over yet, neither is my healing." Perfect.

Five days, BelievitOrNot, lol. That's how long it took me to read every word. The words may have come to an end but the story and the message will linger far longer.
cravingMOREplz chapter 33 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful...

There are so many wonderful layers to your story, and I enjoyed them all.

The word count scared me a bit, but once I started reading the words flew right by without another thought. Thanks so much for sharing. I can see why you are proud of this story. You should be. :)
cravingMOREplz chapter 32 . 9/9/2013
It's over! Halleluiah! James behind bars and no trial. Can't wait to see his sentence.
cravingMOREplz chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I knew E would be at the door. No way would he be able to stay away. I'm surprise he even tired to paint.
cravingMOREplz chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
The defense was riveting! I was nervous too, until that last question... not sure how that helped... was it to make it sound as if E didn't believe she was raped?

And my only ... ummm, not complaint or even criticism, just idk, stole me out of the moment... was that the redirect was "leading the witness" and I'm not positive, but I don't think that's allowed. Laurent should have been objecting, lol.

Poor B turned all zombie and E is probably beside himself with worry. I just want to reach through the screen and slap James then kick him in the balls for making me like him to begin with then give B and E a great big hug. :(
cravingMOREplz chapter 29 . 9/9/2013
God bless E. She needed to be pushed in the right direction, and he was the only one who could do it.

Wondering what made James turn himself in... that was surprising.
cravingMOREplz chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
What?

James.

Is it that time already?
cravingMOREplz chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
I wondered why B contemplated the dress... she must have been so comfortable she forgot.

I loved your description of the Earth painting.

"Third and final painting..."? I thought E was showing 10 painting? Still, selling 3 paintings at $4k a pop. That's got to feel good. So happy for him.
cravingMOREplz chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
I love how you end emotional chapters with some feel good moment. Thank you for that. :)
cravingMOREplz chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Cute. :)
cravingMOREplz chapter 24 . 9/9/2013
Alice will find out before they leave. No way Jasper will be able to avoid her questions, and she will have questions.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »