Reviews for The Other Side of Me
molly85 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I really like Rosalie in this story...her strength and compassion...great story, thank you.
molly85 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I am so glad this is a complete story...I think the stress do waiting for updates in this case would drive me crazy. Great story, thank you,
molly85 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
You have captured the various emotions in this story so well. Great story, thank you.
molly85 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Oh thank goodness, a little ray of hope. Great story, thank you.
molly85 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
This is so sad..I hope there will be progress for Bella soon. Great story, thank you.
molly85 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Edward is so sweet and strong...great story, thank you
molly85 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I feel that forcing a person to do something against their will probably will not help them. Great story. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Oh dear, I feel so sorry for both of them now, great story, thank you.
molly85 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
How tragic...how will Bella get over this? Great story, so well handled. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I don't think there was any possibility of James taking this well no matter how he found out. Great story. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Great story. I must read on...I love not having to wait! Thank you.
molly85 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I have been reading your partnership story, Hearts Desire...I can hardly wait for more so I went in search of more of your individual stories...I am so glad I did..this is a great story. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I can't wait to read more...thank you for such a good story.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
This was an amazing story. Wow. Just wow. It really touched me and the amount of time and effort you've put into this is really clearly seen. Thank you so much!
tanseynz chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
Astounding story that lacks nothing. Your characters and events are not canon, they're real, individual, heartbreaking and beautiful. I defy anyone to read this and not be affected by it.
Imo this is a story that should be published.
2,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »