Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Nannyjojo chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
I'm glad Edward warned her, she was prepared, but she is going to have instances where she is unprepared.
I hope she decides to tell Alice and her dad eventually.
But I am also glad that Alice could give Bella some normality back, even for a few seconds.
But I also think that it's a conversation to have face to face.
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
Now it' turn to realise he needs some kind .
Someone to talk to.
I think what happened with Tyler was natural for what they've been through, but he needs to let Bella also live her life.
I am loving this fic.
Thank you for sharing it.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
I started that chapter with smiles and ended with tears.
Only a few.
I'm sure Bella will continue to have ups and downs.
She has been making great progress and she needs to remember that.
I think telling Alice and her dad would be good for her and Edward.
Yeah, Edward needs someone, maybe rose can help him too.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
She may have originally gone for the wrong reasons, but it's given her as she says a little hope.
She seems a little stronger to me already.
It's not going to be a quick fix, but I believe she'll get there.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Damn I want this Edward.
So caring and sweet.
I'm glad that Bella is going to talk to someone.
I kind of hope Edward is too.
She is going to have ups and downs but she is growing with every turn.
I think she needs to be more honest with Edward though when things like the laundry happen.
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
She is making progress.
And as I said before, Edward is suffering somehow too.
Having to see Bella go through this, and we don't know what he actually saw.
I am loving this.
Nannyjojo chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I think she needs to talk to someone, even if it's another survivor.
But yeah, she does need to also come to terms with things in her own way.
Edward I guess is a 'victim' too. Even though it didn't happen to him directly, he needs someone to be there for him.
Nannyjojo chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
Oh Bella, you really do need to speak to someone.
It's understandable that as it all sinks in for her she is going to push Edward away.
I hope he sticks to his word,she needs him more than ever now,even if she doesn't realise it yet.
Just when they found each other.
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
I really wanted Edward to get there in time.
I guess it would have been worse if he got there any later.
I guess he feels guilty now.
That's the look that Bella sees when she looked at him.
Was that all James or was he on something, not that it excuses what he did.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Yep, James is pissed.
But really, he couldn't see it coming between them.
I saw it in chap 1.
Lol.
Well they cleared that up.
James is hitting out, but I guess he thought he always knew what Edward was like, but then was Edward like that cause be was trying to hide his true feelings.
He says that she was always off limits.
Time will tell I guess.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
Well they have crossed that line, I'm sure not everyone will be happy either.
But I am.
I hope they can make it last.
I'm sure this is one girl Alice won't turn on
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Oh Bella.
But then I guess it could be just them spending some time together alone. So maybe she was right to stop it.
But deep down i think not.
My own heart was racing and it wasn't my lips he was almost kissing.
Maybe tomorrow.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Well that chapter had me hooked.
I am looking forward to seeing what will happen, even the bad bits.
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
and now I need to go read your other stories! and the collabs? exciting stuff ahead! Thank you for sharing all of this
renewagain chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
I know I have more to say, but for now life is calling. One other thing, the storyline and ultimate resolution were perfect. It felt very realistic to me, but I don't have this kind of experience exactly to be able to say that it is exactly realistic, just that it felt this way to me to such an extent that even though you mentioned multiple times you had "researched" I still felt at the end that you went through it. Which I hope you take as another compliment in that I felt you took so much care with your representations that my expectation is that it was for yourself. But I have come to realize that a skilled author can do just that, "create". So regardless of your own life, I feel that through this story and through knowing you online, that I'm a more understanding woman. Other women. Of myself. Of other humans. This is why I love books, I love stories, I live for empathy and for creating empathy in others...so to me that is what this story is about. I would never dismiss someone else's experience as something I can truly understand. But I can get closer by reading your writing!
2,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »