Reviews for The Other Side of Me
molly85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I can't wait to read more...thank you for such a good story.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
This was an amazing story. Wow. Just wow. It really touched me and the amount of time and effort you've put into this is really clearly seen. Thank you so much!
tanseynz chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
Astounding story that lacks nothing. Your characters and events are not canon, they're real, individual, heartbreaking and beautiful. I defy anyone to read this and not be affected by it.
Imo this is a story that should be published.
roses2384 chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
Its so hard to imagine someone going though that having ur best friend do that to you would be heart breaking i know in real life this happens all the time and sometimes it a brother father cousin or uncle its just hard to think about someone that you love could do that to you...But anyway i just wanted to say great story i enjoyed getting to read this... i have read a few of your stories and so far i really like the way you write...thanks for sharing this story with all of us that love reading ..this story was heartbreaking but that is what people like to see how someone grows even tho something bad has happened to them...Thank you again can't wait to start reading more of you stories
AustenDevotee chapter 34 . 4/13/2014
An article I read recently had me looking for this fiction. I had previously read it, but not reviewed and it's one of those stories that stuck with me. I re-read the story and was again moved by how well and honestly you portrayed these characters and this story. What resonated this read was how badly Bella wanted no one to know and how difficult that really is to do (poor Emmett). No one wants to be defined by those things that happen to us, and yet the reality is life is a series of events that happen. We chose paths but never know exactly how it will play out. It is those events and how we react that defines us. Using Renee as a foil for this was brilliant.

I'm sure this story wasn't easy to write. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Rainy79 chapter 34 . 4/5/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I know it must have been difficult, but hopefully worth it to bring hope to so many who might need it. It was beautiful. It was poignant. It was heart wrenching. It was uplifting. It was honest. It was real. And it was hope. Thank you. Sincerely.
IndianWalker chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
Thank you for sharing!
dbpbatm chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
Great read! Thank you for sharing this.
Ladybear0506 chapter 34 . 1/28/2014
That was so realistic and scary at the same time.
Ladybear0506 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Finally let it out!
Ladybear0506 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
That was definitely rough.
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Almost!
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great 1st chapter but James seems like a slime ball.
Jellybaby x chapter 34 . 1/3/2014
Absolute wow! Having never experienced anything remotely traumatising in my life, this story was still very difficult to read at certain points! All I can say is that I wish this was a published story out there as I believe the subject was approached with such care and consideration. Also, I believe this story would be incredibly useful to show that nothing is the be all and end all and everyone always has hope, even if it's deeply hidden within you.
Thank you, this story been added to my favourites!
RolaWriter679 chapter 34 . 1/2/2014
I just wanted to say that this was such a brilliant fanfiction, so realistic in the way you actually took us through the stages of healing with the therapy and going into detail in the trail, which is so rare in fanfictions. Truly amazing and I really enjoyed it.
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »