Reviews for The Other Side of Me
TheMrsW chapter 34 . 9/19/2015
I don't even know how to describe how I feel about this story, but thank you for sharing it. It was an excellent read.
Elise de Sallier chapter 34 . 7/7/2015
This was such a challenging read...but so beautiful! Thank you so much for having the courage to write such a difficult story.
audiblyausten chapter 34 . 6/25/2015
Wow. What an amazing story. I'm rather speechless right now. I love how honest this story is. I felt every emotion and fear and daily interaction that Bella experienced, even though I can't (and hopefully never will) truly identify with her. This was an amazing read. Thank you for writing it.
Kopec82 chapter 34 . 6/23/2015
Glad there wasn't a baby.
larsh chapter 34 . 3/19/2015
I just love, you are a brilliant writer, this fic is the reason i only got 3 hours sleep last night, I couldn't not finish it! Congrats to you, looking forward to reading more of your work! Xx
twilightladies chapter 34 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for sharing such a story, I can only imagine how difficult it was to write but you did so beautifully.
Karen chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I have been reading and enjoying this sad, beautiful written story. What a wonderful Edward you have created. Thank you for sharing their story
thimbles chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I stayed up until 3 am reading this last night, then spent most of today reading, too. I actually opened it up to read it "later," but I scanned the first paragraph and your words grabbed me by the heart and I tumbled in after it.

It's hard to read at times—and it must have put you through the wringer, writing it. You handle such an awful betrayal with compassion and a deft touch. And above it all, the hope... The hope that shines through, sometimes as light through a crack in the blinds, sometimes as the faint flicker of a candle, sometimes flooding in light stadium lighting or the sun at high noon.

I guess I was missing your words, so feeling nostalgic, I decide to read this because it was the first thing of yours I read. It introduced me to the girl I still believe to be my favourite writer—the writer who speaks to my heart, spirit, and mind so powerfully—and the girl who would also become my favourite friend.

Love you, girl.

Shell x
jk chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Why would she want manwhore Edward? All he does is fuck...gross how many chicks has he ducked? 50...75...100...more?
Emmaline3 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
_Pretty dumb, Bella...bet Tanya never said no...but then again, she didn't keep Edward, did she? Maybe Bella's on to something, like not being easy?
MarianaF chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
I am overwhelmed with feelings, you wrote about a dificult topic and made it about survival and living life again after such a traumatic event. Thank you for this amazing story
lesuse chapter 34 . 9/21/2014
This was/is an incredible. I'm sure I'll read it again in the future. I've read The Path we Chose and all it's companion pieces, and will probably read the rest of your stories. Actually, from the summary on your page I thought this was a continuation of the TPWC and it took me a few paragraphs to realize this was an entirely different story! I'm always interested when I read an OOC take on a major character, like James. And, while he ended up being a villain, it wasn't so cut and dried as canon is. I thought you handled the story, the fic and the real life analogy, very well. Your writing is simplistically sophisticated - I hope that makes sense - relaxing and challenging to read, all at the same time. I loved this Bella and Edward and wish that everyone who has been hurt like this would have such a supportive group of friends and loved ones around them. I'm really glad though, that I found this story after it was complete! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Excellent story.
OposKneg chapter 34 . 8/24/2014
Thank you for tackling such a hard hard subject.
tiffanie.k.wilson chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
This was a awesome story I absolutely loved it it was beautifully told and I cried a couple times it felt so real
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »