Reviews for Koi Ponds, Koalas, and Playing Dumb
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I always end up with a huge smile on my face after reading your stories. Thank you very much for sharing this, it was absolutely lovely!
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Luna isn't my favorite. I like Artemis best.

And I like the way you play with words, as in "things that were to come when the idol returned to Japan. Rei, for example." LOL!
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
You know what? I love when your chapters are bordering on M rated. You should do that more often.
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Hahaha, senator Hino is one of Minako's fans.
That's was something!
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I sighed over and over again, reading their public declaration of love. So cute! You make me ship Minako and Rei even harder, if that's even possible!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
One of the best Reinako fics I've ever read on this board. Thank you very much for your time and effort put into writing this Loving all of your Reinako works actually!
Raina2009 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Thanks for the story, I enjoyed the storyline a lot.
Urooj chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hey it is not rugby on ice! :P
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I would love to see how the dinner turned out with Minako, Rei, and the Senator. Grats on finishing this. Thanks for sharing this masterful story.
Anon chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
DDD: That was awful, having Minako sing her and Rei's collaboration piece then looking up to see that Rei was gone! Ah, but I suppose only the best authors know how to piss their readers off with cliffhangers. p
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
dskafhdsask cute. I didn't realize that her father gave her plane tickets. but now I feel stupid for not realizing before. xD wonder how Rei's dad's reputation is going to be after they find out Rei is Minako's girlfriend!
Anon chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
lol loving how you're advertising your fanfictions. but I'm glad you did because I've been devouring every sngle one of your stories. they are just that awesome. plz keep writing, mate. you've got serious talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Did she say "inside down and upside out" because she was flustered, or was that a typo?
sugahkane chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hmm...I'm feeling very connected to how Rei's feeling in this story. Maybe I'm just overly sentimental because I miss my own special person...or maybe you're just a great writer. Or maybe both! Seriously, nicely done.
elsie chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
sweet, heart-warming, and well written, as with all your other stories. love it, so enjoyable. i read them over sometimes when my day needs a pick me up! thank you!