Reviews for valentine's gift
Wednessday chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
It was fluffy and cute 3
Rin the daughter of evil chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow aw i love this paring first off and i beleve that you are a great Fanfition writer :)
Kitsune's Black Blood Rose chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
sweet
kiley chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
well aint this romantic, its realy good and sweet, i hope you make more storys.
meveryrandom chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ur a wonderful write :) compaired to alot of writers on here u did fairly better then alot i have read. i just recently finished the whole Anima series, i was excited to see people write it. i have write and drawn some of this pairing before as well _ altho one thing, dont you think Husky should be seme?

i have seen this before with Cooro being seme and i dont get it. ya husky is a bit of a bishie but hes like a Mello(Death Note) character, i think he would be dominante despite him being a "pretty boy" and Cooro seems like such a Sora(Kingdom Hearts) character, my uke radar practically exploded when i saw him.

despite the possition of dominance i rly did enjoy this story :)
dreamwithmealways chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
0.0 they fell asleep in the middle of the forest...lol i'm a loser for noticing these things but good story hun...
Rocxal chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yeah for something in the Anima section that acutally belongs here... .

Anyway I liked it. It seemed ooc but I could see it happening.

My critique for you would be to watch puncuation. The first of quotes are capitilize and near the end you stopped capitilizing Cooro. Good news is that you spelled eveything right... I think?

All in all I believe that you can get better and I would like to read more of your stories in the future. -