Reviews for Memoirs of the Devourlord
Endlos Nacht chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I love this side of the story. Each person involved was touched in some way and I thank you for doing this piece. I look forward to seeing other works from you in the future
Murb chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I screamed when Lobo left. He was saying that TRUST doesn't exist, but when you say 'I didn't believe you', he seems disappointed about it!

Just what is he thinking? Really, does he like Revya?
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Love it! Kind of what I thought how "evil" Revya would be, outside of what you see in game.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
i burst into so much tears with Vitali and diness scenes. it was truly heartwarmning
OverLord Ayame chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Nice chapter I like how this chapter ending

also i would really want to hear Danette's thoughts(well she is inside the sword with Revya so...), Virtuous after all she did raise Danette and Revya up and Gig/Vigilance they are soulmates hehehe
E-3000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Actually, you could probably do a series of shorter stories with all of those characters you listed.

I'm actually rather interested on Layna's thoughts of this mess. Both of them.
Addok chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I really like this fic. As kryuzei said, it's nice to see Devourlord Revya from the other characters' perspectives.

All of the chapters are well written and have only very minor spelling and grammar issues (like 'customer' and 'costumer'). The middle was a bit bland, but this chapter picks up nicely.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out :)
kryuzei chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Seriously, I've forgotten on how the queen supposed to looks like lol

This is a nice chapter. The middle part seems a bit bland compared to the previous chapters, but the ending part is good

About the upcoming chapters.. Yeah, I guess I can understand that there's only few characters that might actually have some 'deep' relation with Revya.. Might I suggest 'people' ? Lol it's like some secret opinion of those people that Revya 'ruled" .. But I guess it's as crazy as Levin etc who's being a bitch in the demon path :(

Anyway, take your time :D I will wait for the next update
Roxis chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Wow, it's awesome. Wonderful. I love how you put it and how you say the words as if you're really him. Its awesome.

And sure, it may be OOC but you put it as if a facade exists in him. It would be nice if there will be some more.

Although you have a few wrong grammars and spellings, I believe you can improve on that part.
kryuzei chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Got some notice on my email about an update of your fanfic...Strangely, it said that you've just updated chapter 3, which I had read several days ago o.o;

I just come here to share some thought ; I agree that putting Gig/Vigilance at the ending chapter is excellent, but what about putting Revya's thought at the very end of the story too ? Just a little request :3

keep up your works
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*Riker's happy clap* That was awesome. You're awesome. I love it when authors or authoresses can write something that makes you go "Oh? I never really thought of it like that." The writing style was nice and smooth, the descriptions very vivid and thought provoking. I loved it. 200k internets to you.
Time Hollow chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
keep it up!
kryuzei chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
It's...such a late comer, don't you think ? It's been years since the game been released, and you've just submit your fanfic now ?

-Not that I complain. This fanfic is excellent, if I must say so myself o.o; You know, for some reasons, I too have some amusing feelings inside my mind that, for some reasons, I end up liking this series again after all this years ; It's nice to see Revya in every character's point of view just like you did here ;_:

I hope you will continue to write this fic. It's really great . Please don't get discouraged by the lack of review ;_; The fanbase is not that big nowadays..orz

And sorry if my review seems confusing ;
chaos-dark-lord chapter 2 . 6/12/2010