Reviews for Revenge
BAUMember chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Ohh poor Stella, i hope thats she gets better soon, great chapter and i hope they catch the bams that caused all this, love this story, i have read your other chapters but cant remember if i have reviewd them,, sorry,, update soon want to see how Stella goes...
Wildweasel chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
gee! you can't stop like that :) lol girl that's hard to wait now ;)

well hope Stella's gonna be okay and would be able at the end ot take care of Mac.

well, i loved the memory parts they all shared about Stella and her nose and Mac and Stella in the locker, was funny to read :)

so hope you update soon now, and I'm wondering what Romano is about now :)

conche chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
It is very cruel punishment to leave a chapter where someone is saying I'm afraid I have bad news.

I hope our finals are going well.
BAUMember chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Ohhhhhh thats just nasty leaving us in limbo like that, i hope that she is ok am glad Mac is ok and now i want stella, great chapt ...
x-Natalie-x chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
great chapter, can't wait for another update!
Wildweasel chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
great action with the beginning. :) loved it :)

and it was nice to see the team rescued :)

BAUMember chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Great first two chapters really good and intense i cant wait to read more and see what happens, and i hope that stella will be ok...
Wildweasel chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Gee that was pretty nice. Now I'm biting my nails to know about Mac:) That's great but you got to update, well exams come first of course, but really, with all the descriptioon of everyone and considering Mac was kinda really close to his own bomb, gee, and I hope Stella will be alright soon. I really wonder how all this is gonna turn up if they're all wounded :)

nice piece :)

Wildweasel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This beginning sounds really promising, hope you update soon :)

Loved the fact Mac and Stella are already dating, and the way you made all explosions occured. :) Hope you post more soon :)