Reviews for Escape from the Dark and Into the Black
Nice idea
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
nice
BlueRoseUK chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well that was just damn cute! Poor Mal, still lonely and lusting at the end tho...

A great bit of escapism, enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks.

xx
Psych-Induced Chaos chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ahhhhh! I am soo happy that I found this crossover XD

Two of my favourite fandoms combined into AWESOME! With slash content!

And you absolutely made my day with the Galaxy Quest quote :)

By Grabthor's Hammer indeed.

So yeah, many thanks for this.

PIChaos
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I respect goblins and am in awe of vampires.

Blood magic in the painting? Huh? Why didn't Voldemort or Salazar use this kind of immortality? Because they would be at mercy of those who may free them?

I hope that Severus, Harry and Mal do have some tricks in their sleeves to surprise their captor.

Mal wanted to ask why Lucius death date was in a grey ink rather than the dark ink

Reincarnation, or put into a portrait, or ghost?

I hope Niska underestimates abilities of trained wizards. He does. He didn't expect them to be able to do wandless magic, or to take out his guards with combination of physical fight and spells.

Good luck.
Codelulu-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Thank god, I got worried when TheSilverSnitch got all stupid and confusing but now I am at peace, I love the story
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
nice really nice
IRISofBLUE chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
when snape said "i can you with a single thought"

i remembered Eddie Izzard's "For I am DArth Vador, Lord Vador, I can kill you with a single thought"

it is hilarious!

check out Eddie Izzard "Death Star Canteen"
semper paratis chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Really good job with this one. There aren't nearly enough Firefly crossovers.
Fyresong chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love it! A great way to bring these figures from the past into Firefly. Any chance of a sequel?

I can be pretty okay with their accepting of the current level of technology, especially Harry, for as wizards they would be fairly used to the strange and unusual. So, despite that aspect being pretty glossed over, it isn't glaring. Niska was great. I bet River could have some great interactions with Severus. The only other thing I could ask for would be a threesome :smirk:

Wonderful writing, thanks for sharing!
AveaJene chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
A wonderful story, nicely crossed-over. :P
azkabanrunaway chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved it loved Loved LOVED it... it was soo good... sounded so much like the characters... Great Job!
CrawBrad chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was really good. I think you did a great job balancing two very different stories and creating a cohesive whole without glossing over any explanation or going on forever with back story, both of which I have found very common in crossovers.

My only suggestion for how you could make it better is to break it up into actual chapters (web pages) rather than one long chapter with chapter subheads.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I was kinda worried that I wounldn't be able to get this (because I don't even know if Firefly is a show or a movie...I wonder if it shows in the U.S?) Anyway I did get it, and it was very cute, and I could almost feel the embarssement when they were havein sex and the intercom was on! *laughs*

I did enjoyed the story and you got Sevvie's personalty down!Thanks for making this Snarry too! -
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
this is freakin long and very awesome! i found it by randomly just goings round searching for stories and im glad i did!