Reviews for A Love Worth Lying For
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Interesting. I have a hard time seeing this interlude not changing things, but still and interesting read.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Beautifully written. You certainly ran through a gamut of emotions with this one. Bittersweet but so good.
Alouette chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
What an unexpected twist at the end! Wish you took that idea and developed it more. But then again, it wouldn't have been as memorable an ending...
Sakura Neko-Chan 13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love how both men are equally willing to accept a lie, as long as the other is not involved... I can see why you'd want to enlish your ff readers for the poll, btw. The runner-ups are close behind (grin)
Angels-Protegee chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I'm more and more amazed at every story I read! There was so much here, even if it was shorter than the usual fare, and it was just as phenomenal as your longer stories! You sure weren't kidding about the desperation. I could really feel Erik's pain throughout, I mean *really* feel it! The ending was just spectacular. Who was Christine lying to, Erik or Raoul? Being a rabid E/C shipper, I know who I'm casting my vote for, but I even felt sorry for Raoul at the end. Poor guy. It's not his fault he's such a bland pretty boy. :)
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Stupid little soprano, toying with Erik's heart. Sometimes. . .sometimes I wish I had a punjab.

Yes, I am kind of bitter. It's not directed at you, just Christine.
ComtesseDeChagny chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Like all of your stories, this was exquisitely crafted and supremely eloquent. I'm assuming this was a oneshot but it would be the great first chapter of a short story... :D Anyways, I loved it.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Little Bitch. This scenario is actually worse then the real one. Hell, all they would have to do was skip the country. Raoul would never find them, Europe is quite large after all. But once again Christine shows how unimaginative she really is. Brava. Anyway...this was well written and just...beautiful. Even if he does piss me off.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I was more than a little teary by the end. Intense, heart-wrenching and beautifully written. You've a real talent. I adore fill-in scenes too; they add layers to the story that give the ending that much more impact.

Brava!

Warmest regards,

K.S.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Bravi! Bravi! Bravissmi! That was really good! Pretty intense there...I was on the brink of crying out "Ah! Christine! You are breaking his heart! Just say you love him already! ahhhhhh!" lol Great job! loved it!
potocerk chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I LOVE THIS! I'm off to read your other stories now, and I hope you write more oneshots in the future :-)
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Beautiful! I love your style of writing. So lovely. Plus all the characters were believable.
Epic Insanity chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very nice, very nice indeed. I enjoyed that quite a bit. Good work here.
KE1966 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Another wonderful piece...what more can I say?
Melstrife chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I hope there is another chapter. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. I like it! Ja Ne.