Reviews for I Know Your Heart
kirallie chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Loved it! Sweet and sad. Wish Clark hadn't blamed Lex for Lana and that Lex had let the necklace go. What would Clark have done if he did? Very happy Clark didn't give up on Lex though and they are finally back together. If only Martha had listened to Clark about loving Lex and Lex hadn't lashed out in anger and said he was destroying the Talon...
CalamityJim chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Well huh. That was not what I expected but i really enjoyed it. Great story. You really had me hook line and sinker. You're Lex was a fascinating character and very well written. Very intricate. Great job.
Gabrielle chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Hi! I just wanted you to know that it is the best clark/lex fic I've read so far. Thanks for the epilogue, because I was crying in desesperation at the end of the last chapter.

Thank you for giving me 2 hours of pure emotions.

Gabrielle
ceebs chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
you have no idea how mad i was last chapter when they separated, but this chapter made everything beautiful again! i loved the ending! it's just so sweet and so lex/clark that i love it completely!
chelly chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
WOW! OMG! im amazaed. you have such a gift for words that im awer. I know that this is an older fic but wow. kinda speechles. Your work reads like the very best poetry and the dialouge is filled with such emotion. Im so glad that i found this recommended. Would you mind if I printed off some of the dialouge? i print and frame my fav. poetry and have it hanging in my room. yes its that amazing. wow

chelly
Jessica chapter 11 . 5/22/2005
I dont normally cry reading stories, but I had to haul out the massive tissue box for this one! I never lost interest once. The author was able to tie stories together without a suicide caused by excessive elaboration (IE the sidestory with Ryan).

I'm a pesimissist, but, I Know Your Heart conjures up no negativity what-so-ever. Dont be afraid of the length! It's an Absolutly beautiful story and I highly reccomend it to the CLexers or romantics of the Smallville fandom.
The Die Hard chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
Thanks to SweetiePieEyed for rec'ing this one over on TWoP, or I would have forgotten to go look for the later chapters. (Enjoyed the first few when it first came out, but *life* interfered...) I do like the characterization best of all - this is not the Clark and the badly-written Lex of the show (especially this past season), but more believable as the characters that we know they BECOME. I'll never see any reason for sex between them, but the mutual loneliness and need are the definition of the tragedy that's integral to the legend, and you gave us that in spades and diamonds. Clark making such a bargain is a very Superman thing to do - helping in any way he can - and Clark (and Lex) making such HUGE mistakes is a very young-person thing to do. (As a form of child abuse, sending a baby alone to grow up an alien with incomprehensible power almost ranks up there with raising a child as a tool of war. That either Lex or Clark turned out even remotely sane is a miracle worthy of religious books.) If I had any nits to pick at all, it was that Lex should have thrown the ring instead of simply dropping it. (Well, there's the apostrophe thing, but that's for prozines.) May this one continue to be rec'ed for years to come!
Drakochi chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This is a really amazing story! I hope that you write some more. Yey! I m glad that I diged out that story. :)
Gabby chapter 11 . 8/7/2003
Wow... That was.. wow. There aren't any words for it... It's the best fic ive read in a long time.

_ simply amazing.

thank you for the story!
redredredred chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
AH! so good!
Jolie chapter 11 . 12/14/2002
Oh. My. God.

I'm gonna die. Jesus Christ...!

*deep breaths*

So, so good.

Is there any way I could convince you to write a sequel? Bribery? Blackmail? Threats? I can do 'em all. *g*

Write more. Even if it's not this...write more.

Please?
Harga chapter 11 . 12/2/2002
Wonderful story! It's because of writers like you that I keep coming back to .
Trissa chapter 11 . 11/17/2002
I don't know what to think. You have created one of the best, if not the best, story I've ever read on . And yet, even though it had a happy ending, it was so sad! Even the ending had undertones and hintings at problems.

And Lex...wow, I've never seen him written with such depth. His deeds only worsened through the story and I felt more and more for him as it went. He kept Whitney from getting the scholarship? My god! I'm never going to be able to watch that show again without thinking about this story. Thank you a million times over.

The sex scenes were very nice without being vulgar, and very sweet and understated. I appreciate the careful way you crafted the story. I also appreciate that, though Lex cracked on Lana through the entire story, that at the end she revealed a depth that even he never realized. Everything in the story was presented so throughly through Lex's eyes that even Lana's ineptitude was a result of what he believed and not necessarily the truth. I can't express how well you did this. I think I'm gushing, but believe me, I don't normally get the opportunity to do so (I can be pretty harsh most of the time).

I am happily going hunting for more of your stories. Part of me wants a sequel to this just because I enjoyed reading it so much, but I think maybe you had this story planned to end with it in the air and to let our minds run with it. That being the case, I'll just have to sample your writing in other ways. Thank you and please continue writing.
Phasera chapter 11 . 10/31/2002
Gweeeeeeee! Grrrrrrn! Gaaaaaaah! It's over! It's over and I'm incoherent! *hearts breaks into little breaks* Soooooooooooo good! *dies repeatedly* You're amazing!
Phasera chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
So... beautiful! Wow! I love it! It's so... it's just... I mean.. I'm speechless! *dances the dance of the awed and joyous* I loff your Lex. Am wishing for a little of Clark's point of view, but it's better, almost, just only seeing him through Lex's eyes. It makes the mystery more mysterious, the secrets more secrety, the angst more angstful. I would love nothing more than to scamper off and devour the rest of this fic right now, but alas, must get at least a few hours of sleep. But I'll be back tomorrow, definately!