Reviews for I Have You To Thank
rjm chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
HOLY SHIT!
HE F #$ING KILLED HIM!
(recovers from shock) I have to say not a bad job. youre a pretty talented writer.
So... little squee's the homicidal maniac now huh?
i'd like to see how that goes for him. does he move into nny's old place or something? hmm.
anyways good job.
Squee the Homicidal Maniac. or Todd the Homicidal Maniac?
Dunno. it's cool either way i guess.
WE'LL ALL MISS YOU NNY! (had to add that:))
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
N-NNy's DEAD! Way ta go, Squee! But that is pretty sad, Nny in a straightjacket.
Robby C chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
oh noes poor Nny!
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Whoa, amazing story. It was an interesting story with nice details and great characterization.

However, I feel the ending was a little 'ehh'. I would've enjoyed it more if Squee let Nny know the reasons why he wouldn't want to 'take after him' instead of just killing him off.

Again, wonderful story. You're a talented writer.
TheInkedCrow chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. Good job, but let's just remember that if Johnny wasn't there for Squee he would probably be one of those ass holes on the streets that Nny would WANT to kill. On the other hand he drove him crazy and made him a murderer. What a fucked up ending, I love it
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Brilliant one-shot, dude. That was really great. :D I loved Squee's personality here. Did notice a typo, though. Random misspelled 'almost'. Don't remember exactly where, but it was towards the bottom.

Y'know...just in case you might want to fix it.

Or I could just be a pain the the rear. :D

Thanks for posting!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Uh... Reviews...right. Um, well, it was very... I'm sorry. I don't have a good comment on this. It was very well done though, and the Barbie thing was a nice touch... Yeah.. I'm going now.
Loki-Struck chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wowz, that is really freaking detailed! Good job!
Zdenko Masque chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Creepy...

*sob* poor Johnny!
Awful and Worse chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
...I have but one comment...SQUEEE!I think that it was ok but...The cahracters were not in character...Johnny would have killed Squee then and there if he had turned out like him.
By the Dawn's Early Light chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OwO

ZOMG! Squee killed my Nny! But sadly i could see Squee being a killer. He's so messed up, his parents neglected him, and he live next to a homicidal maniac but i could never see him killing Nny (only cause Nny was nice to him and saved him from that mall pedo) but you did such a good job because you saw something noone really did. (I could see that kid from issue 1 being in front off the survey guy when Nny killed him and threw him out the window being a killer though...LOLZ) Anywayz I really like it, i never thought a fanfiction could do more than make my eyes a little watery but right now i'm crying...(and laffing at my supidity)
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wow... that ...was... amazing.

sad though since i have always loved Nny, but why can i actually see this happening?

well done...
osweetie246 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
my face when i finish this story: :O literaly! Nny will be back though, he always does come back...*grins evily, just like Nny does, and walks away, a red devil pitchfork in hand*
Raven Samantha Byron chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
fook you! Nny didn't deserve to die...bring him back to life please?
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
*meep!*

First, I'd like to congradulate you on a job well done. It seems like all the Squee-is-now-Johnny stories turn into JaSR sooner or later and they're all happy and Squee feels no real remorse.

Which I am glad to say was not in this story. Thank you so very much.