Reviews for Meeting Mr Bennet
KMH1 chapter 1 . 4/11
well done. This is something that I can definitely imagine. Thanks for sharing!
worldtravellingfly chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Thank you for sharing this masterpiece! I can picture Mr Bennet behaving totally out of the norm and teasing the gentlemen into utter confusion. Good work! (:
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
A lovely, hilarious story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This was a nice story to a scene that was only mentioned in passing in the original Austen text. I can just imagine it happening in this manner, given the character of Mr Bennet. Just one typo: "marrying", not "marring".
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Really love this one shot. It is fun, imaginative, and still realistic. Thank you for sharing!

BTW, Your disclaimer alone was worth the read. -)
h2olgd chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was great. I've been hoping someone would attempt this missing scene. Very nicely done.
Leovwin chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh this is great! Just the way I'd have imagined it, if I had tried. Made my day!
The Flying Pen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aw! Loved this! Love Mr. Bennet's wit and unassumption :) Favorite.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great! I love Mr. Bennet and I imagine that his meeting with Bingley and Darcy went something like this. Really wonderful job on this story!
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was absolute brilliance. I loved it, and I really think you should consider writing more about Mr. Bennet. Maybe you could consider turning this into a multi-chapter fic about the whole story from his point of view, because I've never read anything (besides the original novel) that captured his character so perfectly. I don't really care what you write as long as you produce more Bennet humor.
Valiant No More chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have to say I just reread this and it is by far one of my very favorite P&P fanfics ever! I love love love it! Thanks for being such a joy!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice. I wish there was more.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i found this a wonderful one-shot story... it was very well done and the characterization was on point

TheLadyW chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ha! I read this a day or two ago and enjoyed it so much that I had to find it again just to reread and favorite.

Wonderful job.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
In a word: Perfect. Absolutely perfect, in fact. This was brilliant, and I adore it! Well done!